Thread: Where to get a good lens cleaner kit for Canon camera

Where to get a good lens cleaner kit for Canon camera

I need a good camera lens cleaning kit. I am using a liquid cleaner bought form local shop. It is not so effective. It is just a glass cleaner. I need a good kit that can provide me clear lens screen. When I zoom in at maximum I can see tiny scratches and dust particles over it. It is very rough in look. Also it develop fingerprint instantly. I had not see anything special in this section. I need one which I can buy online.

Re: Where to get a good lens cleaner kit for Canon camera

There are some good cleaning kit available. Carrying one with you is always good. I had recently bought Benro Cleaning Kit Lens Cleaner that comes for Rs.425 from flipkart. This one is cheaper and good enough according to me for day to day use.

You can use soft cloth for that. But do not use liquid on it. It harms the glass. You need something like Antec Advance Cleaning solution. It is cheap and good choice for cleaning any glass surface. It comes with anti-bacterial due to which it keeps your screen clean for long time. The cleaning solution offer you a 99% solution to wipe out bacteria from the home screen. It also has a anti-static support. that means the dust does not remain sticked on your scene. And it also does not has alcohol and ammonia in it. I will recommend you to go with this one. It is reasonable and great enough to give you long lasting solution for keeping your screen clean and dust free. The best part of using this cleaning solution is that it is fingerprint resistant. Which is one of the most common issue with many devices. They develop fingerprint more easily. Checkout the review of this cleaning solution below.

Antec Cleaning Solution

There are many. Good one is Vangurd CK2N1. This is a two in one cleaning kit can be use also for pc. It works really fine and does not has problem.It comes with a cleaning solution and tiny cloth that you can use to wipe the screen.