Thread: Looking for some compact interchangeable lens camera

Looking for some compact interchangeable lens camera

Where to get a budget interchangeable lens camera. I do not want to go for a costly one. I need a reasonable one. I found some big size camera on the web which are quiet costly. I want a mid range that can offer me good photography options. And the interchangeable will provide me benefit of adding my better lens and getting a more clear view. I have some point to shoot camera in my mind. I will go for them if I am unable to find a budget interchangeable lens camera.

Re: Looking for some compact interchangeable lens camera

They are all costly. Just assume that your budget will start from Rs.30,000. Sony Alpha NEX-3K 14.2MP SLR comes for Rs.31,000. This one is a good camera offering you smooth output with a interchangeable lens support. I did not find anything cheaper than this.

Interchangeable lens camera are costly. But they are compact and amazing. They are much better compare to a regular point to shoot camera. The best one according to me is Sony NEX-3NL. It is a compact camera with lens kit on the front. Now the only issue is that you cannot use any lens on the same. Sony specifically designed a lens kit for the same. You have to buy that. That is the negative point here. Because in market there are cheaper lens kit model also available. I am giving you a link of all details below. You can checkout the camera in detail in the below review. And if you want to see the features then you can checkout the video review also. The cost of this camera is Rs.28, 990. At this price you get a camera with compact lens kit. It is a high resolution camera loaded with amazing features.

Sony NEX-3NL Mirror less Interchangeable Lens Camera Review
    Sony NEX-3NL DSLR Camera Video Review

There are some affordable models, but you will have to compromise with the quality. Like the most affordable one is Sony Alpha NEX-6. It gives you 16-50mm PZ lens and if you pay a bit more you can go for NEX-7 that offers 18-55mm lens.

Budget camera comes under affordable series. They are not very cheap. Compare to them you can get a point to shoot camera at the cost of 20% of actual value you are paying for interchangeable lens. At the time of buying you have to see whether the camera has a universal lens kit support or it has special mounting panel which only works with proprietary lens. Then again the cost rises more. Good model under this one is Olympus OM-D E-M5. This is is a not really affordable but comes in advance camera. I found the features really impressive. It is always good to invest one time instead of changing the models at a regular time interval. I will recommend you to checkout the review of this camera. That will give you a more proper information on its feature. All interchangeable lens camera are costly. So buy one which has a universal mount panel.

This are also called as hybrid cameras. Here you must buy one depending on your need. If you had just started learning photography then you can go ahead
    with any basic model. There are many. They have a basic lens preference through which you can get amazing photos.

Sony NEX-5N is the best budget camera. It is a Mirror-less camera that comes at a price of Rs.42,000. The camera is really good for those who wants to start photography and wants to learn a bit advance technique also. Now here the camera comes with interchangeable lens, but you have to buy that from Sony. It does not support any other lens. It offer you 16.1MP camera great enough to take amazing photos. It gives you a 3inch TFT screen enough to checkout and control all camera features. It also has a HD video support. And for zoom it gives you 4x support. So here this camera is great enough loaded with all features and required stuff. The maximum resolution it gives you is 1920 x 1080 on video recording. It has a Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor great enough to give amazing photo output. At the cost mentioned this camera is simply amazing.

There is one more camera which comes in similar range is Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2. There are some great models by Olympus also. But they are far more costlier compare to Sony and other brands.