Thread: Need help to choose high performance 1TB hard drive for gaming

Need help to choose high performance 1TB hard drive for gaming

I want a high performance 1TB hard drive. This drive will attached on a server. It already has a 40GB drive with NAS on it. Now if I add a 1TB drive on it, we can get more space to store data. The server is the default location to keep all files. There are multimedia files, drivers, updates and huge stuff. The total size right-now is around 280GB and this will keep on increasing. Because once our job is done we move the file at a secure place.

Re: Need help to choose high performance 1TB hard drive for gaming

There are ample of models available online. I think WD can give you a reliable solution. You can just go ahead and buy a good drive that can give you long life and more better performance. I think buying a 2TB drive is more worth.

If you are looking for serious performance and reliable support then go for WD Blue series. This series are designed to give you maximum output and on the same hand you can also trust on the drive for long run. The drive are actually designed for day to day usage. They are loaded with some impressive technology that adds more reliability to the same. A good hard drive is quiet important to keep your system performance stable. If you have a slow drive then you might not get the kind of output you are expecting. I will not say WD blue series is ideal for gaming, but it is amazing for storing data. You can add upto 2TB of hard drive in this series. Your system performance will surely maximize if you add this in your system. Always try to buy the new models in the market. Because they have more in them. They are more better and strong enough to hold large data. The drive in low on vibration and also does not consume much power. The drive features a vibration control technology through which you can work well on it.

Whichever drive you buy will come with 5400rpm. This is the maximum speed. And in that you can get a stable performance. And if you need more better data transfer rate then you must go ahead with buying a drive which has a higher rpm.

WD offers some of the best drives in the market. I thing going for that will be better. Now the are two more series other than blue. That is green and black. The green one is designed go give quiet operation and high capacitive. So it id depends on your need what you want. If you need a drive that operate silent and give you more space then you can go ahead with the green edition. It has massive capacity series. On the same hand if you need drive which is only meant for performance then you can go for the black edition. While blue fits your need. Almost all drive by Western Digital are loaded with advance technology to give you long lasting support. They are not only better, but also reliable and provide you better output. WD design it drive on the basis of high standards. You can simply expect a good strength and better performance from them.