Thread: Cost of Cosmos SE Computer case by Cooler Master

Cost of Cosmos SE Computer case by Cooler Master

What is the cost of Cosmos SE. This is a new cpu case recently released by Coolermaster. I saw images of this product which are amazing. But I am unable to get any appropriate information on it. It looks to be a costly full size cpu case that can provide us to have server level configuration. I hope this case would be ideal for a gaming rig. This is a newly announced case so there is less chances to get a budget price of the same in India.

Re: Cost of Cosmos SE Computer case by Cooler Master

You have to buy that directly from Cooler Master. It is not sold in India. You can order that by paying shipping charges also. That would be more appropriate and cheaper according to me. The case has around 4 big size fans to maintain maximum air ventilation in the case.

It is a full size tower case. The case is quiet costly. I not am able to find the price. It looks the price is not yet announced. The cooler looks amazing loaded with a huge size fan and enough space inside to build up your own gaming pc. I had seen this kind of cases before which are heavy and costly and ideally meant for server only. The case has a impressive design this time. It is a bit more sleek compare to the older model. The design is supported by aluminum handles. Due to which it is quiet easy to move from one place to another. You can hook up a full size atx board in the same with different cards at the same time. The case has around three coolers. This are big size one. You can add a 120, 240, 280 and 360mm fan on the same, depending on your requirement. Now there are some more reasonable models available in the market which you can try out. They are small and has the same kind of option. The only difference lies is with the build material. It is entirely different.

The case cost around $169.99 in international market. Now it will take some to get the same in India. I hope there will be more options available through which we can simply get the case ship to our country at a reasonable price. You can build a beast machine from it.