Thread: Acer Aspire 4520 error no audio output device installed

Acer Aspire 4520 error no audio output device installed

I am using Acer Aspire 4520 laptop and I dont have any audio on it. I am running Windows 7 on it and no matter any driver that I install still I do not get any sound. All I see is a yellow exclamation mark next to the Realtek High Definition Audio in the Device Manager even after installing the driver. Can anyone please tell me from where I can get the proper driver for this laptop? Thank you

Re: Acer Aspire 4520 error no audio output device installed

Well, can you tell me if you have 32bit of Windows 7 installed or 64bit installed on the laptop. Either ways, you can download both the 32bit and 64bit audio driver for the Acer Aspire 4520 laptop that you have from the below link:

For 32-bit, download it from here - http://global-download.acer.com/GDFi...C=Acer&SC=PA_7

For 64-bit, download it from here - http://global-download.acer.com/GDFi...C=Acer&SC=PA_7

All you need to do is download the audio driver for your Acer laptop from the official website of Acer. Just go to this link - http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers and then Select the product from the List > click on Notebook and then click on Aspire and then scroll down below to find the model 4520 of you laptop, just click on it and below you will have to select the OS, which is Windows 7, and then all the drivers will be listed for download. Hope this helps

If there are no Windows 7 audio driver available for the model Acer Aspire 4520 laptop, then you can simply try to download the Vista audio driver and install it in compatability mode. After downloading the driver, just right click on the setup.exe file and then go to Properties. A window will open, simply click on Compatability mode and then tick mark Run this file in Compatability mode and choose Vista from the drop down menu and click apply and then install the driver.