Thread: How to root and install Android on HTC A620E 8S

How to root and install Android on HTC A620E 8S

I need some help to root HTC A620E 8S smartphone. This phone comes with Windows Phone OS and I want to install Android on it. I want some way to do this. I tried different articles but they said it is quiet not possible to install Android on it. What can be the reason. The phone looks to be good in hardware specs and installing Android will allow me to have more benefit on it.

Re: How to root and install Android on HTC A620E 8S

You can only install if you can fine the custom rom for this device. And the rom must support it. HTC phone are complicated to root due to lock rom and there is hardly any process available on web which can give you a proper info on this.

You cannot flash windows phone. There are some hardware difference. Windows phone are designed differently compared to a android phone. To install android you need a boot loader and recovery screen. And windows phone does not have those stuff. Due to which you cannot root them. It is right that if someone makes a custom rom for that then it is possible to root it. The model which you had mentioned does not has any custom roms solution. I had seen people trying to get root access son HTC Wildfire S device. It failed. The thing that matters is the matching the configuration to run android. If that matches then there are chances. But you have to do lot of stuff in it. You will need to find the right kernel, firmware and os support. Many android phones comes with identical config, due to which they are able to run different OS on them. Hardware driver and firmware are the most required thing here.

In future we might get some kind of solution through which we can get a proper process of installing custom os on the Windows phone. There are some devices which are able to run android but the output is very poor as the mobile is not optimized to run android.