Thread: Good game controller to play Saint Rows 4

Good game controller to play Saint Rows 4

Which game controller will be good to play games like Saint Rows 4. This game has a set of controls to navigate from different weapons and power. By default they are configured on the number and functions keys. It is a bit complicated to change things on the keyboard and mouse scrolling is not working. So this time I thought to go for a good game controller which can use for all games. I need the best one here. I budget lies around Rs.5000.

Re: Good game controller to play Saint Rows 4

The best one among all is Logitech Wireless F710 Gamepad. It comes for some Rs.2,600. This is a nice gamepad with wireless support and extremely easy to use. It has quick buttons through which you can change different weapons instantly. It has vibration support also. Just checkout it on Flipkart.

If you require a extreme gaming pad then the best one according to me is Razer Nostromo USB 2.0 Keyboard. This is a complete keyboard which is ideally designed for gaming purpose. Only buying a gamepad is not worth enough. If you seriously need a great gaming experience then going for this one is amazing. This keyboard provide you quick buttons to manage different controls. It also comes with a scroll wheel. After hooking this you just need a regular mouse. That's all. Through custom settings you can add all your controls on it. There are in total 16 keys on it. You can assign a specific job to each key and switch out instantly to different stuff. The keyboard offer you smooth operation for long run. It is fast and accurate. The cost of this keyboard is around Rs.4600. The 16 programmable keys are amazing here. For start you will have to practice gaming on it. Once you are done then you can work more faster compare to any other. You can create a set of different game profiles on it. You can store around 20 different game profiles which will be used separately.I had used this at my friends house. It is really awesome.

Razer Nostromo is a portable keyboard. I do not really think it can give something better than a gamepad. Gamepad offer you a few set of keys and easy holding. You can site back comfortable and play games. While for a keyboard you have to sit on a desk. Compare to a keyboard, gamepad is more comfortable.

There are different devices for different uses. For extreme gamers keyboards like Razer Nostromo & Logitech G13 are amazing. Because it saves your time. Instead of looking on the keyboard and changing your settings, you can just press the programmable keys and done. But for a casual gamer a gamepad is more comfortable. There are many gamepads available. In terms of features Logitech Wireless F710 is counted as a good one. In a portable keyboard you have to use the mouse separately. In a gamepad you have everything merged together. But due to low buttons you cannot get proper speed. Gamepads are great for racing games. Because in those you have minimum controls. In fps games like Saint Rows 4 you need a more advance game controller. So before buying just test first with what you are going to remain comfortable. Or else your money will be wasted if you buy the controller and it does not fits to your need.