Thread: Printer with high ink output for heavy duty Printing

Printer with high ink output for heavy duty Printing

Want some printer models that can offer heavy duty printing support. We require around 4 printers which will be used at out different offices. We need heavy duty printer only. Being a accounting firm we have tons of paper job. Due to which the regular printers are far more costlier. A major amount of money is used in refilling. So it is better to go for heavy duty printer even if it is costly.

Re: Printer with high ink output for heavy duty Printing

HP LaserJet Enterprise P3015dn is a good printer. It is a heavy duty black and white printer designed to give you simple and effective solution. It also comes loaded with advance security feature that allows you to print higher amount of pages at a reasonable cost.

There are many brands in the market. Under heavy duty you can only buy a black and white printer. I think there are no possible option available to get a color here. Canon Pixma MX922 is one of the best all in one printer available. It is a high end model that offer you wifi support also. Due to wifi support you can use the printer on internet and share it through eprint also. It has tons of new features. The printer comes with a 250 sheet tray that gives long output. So there is no need to fill the tray again and again. It also has a duplex print support. So that you can save paper by printing on both side. It works on heavy duty cartridge. It is a high yield black cartridge that works really fine with printing stuff and there is no issue with the output. Alongwith that if you want you can also add color ink cartridge in it. This one is a costly but it is a amazing printer. It allows you to print multiple pages constantly. I will advice you to go through this model once. It also offers you scanner and fax support.

I still remember long back our office has a dot matrix printer. I think this one is the cheapest one for printing huge amount of papers. But today they are replaced by laserjet. I think compare to Dotmatrix there is no printer which can offer affordable printing solution.

You can find good models under Dell. It is a mono laser printer with good quality printing and affordable solution. It allows you simple network connectivity options. You can also perform a fast printing solution on the same. The printer provide you around 40page print in a single minute. This is one of the fastest printer. It is a ideal model for increasing office productivity. It allows you to perform many advance task and you can print as per your requirement. At a time the cartridge used in the printer can offer you around 2500 pages print capacity. This is much higher and simply amazing. I found this one a affordable solution. While you can also try looking for some more models under Epson and Xerox. They are also offering a industrial grade printing solution. But models under them are bit costly.