Thread: Wireless mouse with high range for projector

Wireless mouse with high range for projector

Where to get a decent wireless mouse. I had bought one which is from Rapoo. It is not costly but the range is very week. It fails to work properly if I am a meter away from my desk. I need a long range mouse through which I can control my pc from long distance. It must atleast work in my hall. I cannot find anything like that. Whatever mouse I found are similar to the one which I already have.

Re: Wireless mouse with high range for projector

At the time of buying a wireless mouse see the wireless frequency. On that basis you can have a good mouse. Any mouse which offer you 2.4Ghz of wifi frequency can give you a more long range support. That is the only way to find.

If you go for a better brand then I hope you can find something more powerful. If you go for a weaker one then this kind of issue will appear. The one which I saw in my office that works really well on m laptop is Circle Aligno Wireless Optical Mouse. It comes for Rs.550. It is not really costly and design is also amazing. Now you cannot expect a very long range from it. Because it operate on bluetooth frequency. That is the only limit. A 2.4Ghz can be give you upto 1.5meter or a bit higher. Not more than that. One more model which is a bit good is Targus AMW063AP that comes for Rs.800.It also offer you the same 2.4Ghz frequency but it has a more better design and there are some more additional features associated with battery support. I am using the first one which is Circle Aligno. I can use my system from different tablet also that works really well. There is no performance issue at all. I think going for the first is more better here because of my usage experience.

If you are willing to spend a good amount then I will recommend you to go with Logitech MK240. This comes for Rs.1500 and it is a amazing product. The only issue is that it is a combo. It does not has a full size keyboard, it is portable but the range is just great. Check the video review below.

Logitech MK240

There are certain branded mouse which I will recommend you. I do not trust others in terms of performance. When you go for a brand you does not require to worry about the quality and output. You can go for HP X3000 which cost Rs.750. A cool mouse with great design and range. It is a lightweight mouse that comes with 3 year warranty. So that you can replace if it does not work well. Lenovo N3903-888012321 is another great mouse that comes at the same price. It has a bit unique design. The benefit of this model is that it has a more better dpi. While Logitech M 187 is also not bad. It is has similar feature like Lenovo, but more accurate. While if you need extremely amazing product then HP X4000b is great. It is for Rs.1400 which is the best one I saw. It is a kind of one time purchase. The better you go the lesser problem you will face.