Thread: Suggestion for a good keyboard mouse combo for laptop

Suggestion for a good keyboard mouse combo for laptop

Which keyboard mouse combo will be great for a laptop. I had changed over 4 keyboards recently. For first few months they work fine. But later there are certain issues which keeps on appearing. This time I am looking for a durable model which can stick for longer period. I had tried finding some combos on web, but I can find cheap products. My budget is around Rs.2000. But I need something that can be long lasting and comfortable for typing.

Re: Suggestion for a good keyboard mouse combo for laptop

If you are comfortable with big size keyboard then you can go with Amkette ASH BLACK. It is not very costly, but a great product. I am using it and it works fine. It is a big size keyboard with dedicated multimedia keys on the top.

There are three combo's available which are the best according to me. All differ in price in features. The combo consist of full size keyboard mouse loaded with great build quality and decent features. The first one is my favorite. It is Amkette Nexus 6D Wifi keyboard. This comes for Rs.1200. It comes with 3 year warranty offering you great value for money features. It is nice and has compact lock with dedicated multimedia keys on the top side. The mouse in the pack is also not bad at all. It is smooth and provide you stable performance. The second is Logitech MK270 which comes for some Rs.1,700. It is also not bad. This one is a branded product which adds more to the durability. The keyboard has a portable design and it is a bit smaller compare to Amette. It has also set of multimedia keys on the top side. It can give you more longer performance compare to other one. The last one is also from Logitech which is MK330. This one comes for Rs.1900. Now this has a nice design for typing purpose. You can fit your fingers well on the keyboard layout and work more comfortably. Just checkout the models and buy which you think is good.

At a budget price of Rs.1,300 you can go for Dell KM113. This a wireless kit that provide you simple yet effective operation. The design is simple and straight and I found it more strong in terms of design. I think you must checkout this product once.