Thread: Best one among air cooler and liquid cooler by Antec

Best one among air cooler and liquid cooler by Antec

I went on Antec website to locate a good cooler. Now they also offer a liquid cooler. Those are bit costly but looks great here. I am confused what to go for. I found some cpu cooler which are big enough looks better for cooling purpose. Compare to air cooler what is better here. Does liquid cooler will be a value for money product. I had found that liquid cooler requires more maintenance.

Re: Best one among air cooler and liquid cooler by Antec

Go for Air cooler. Antec provides the best series in this. If you need a extreme cooler then you can choose for Kulher box. This is a full size cooler providing complete cooling solution. You do not require to upgrade this.

If you are really interested in Liquid cooling then go for H20 920. This is a portable cooling solution that comes packed inside a nice enclosure. You do not require to mess with fittings here. It is very simple. I had not seen any other better liquid cooler than this. It supports almost all kind of system and fan. The best part of using this cooler is that it is very easy to install. There is no manual assembling requires. You just have to hook everything on your system. It comes locked with a fan at the bottom and cooler at the back side. The liquid remains tightly packed inside which draws out heat from your cpu instantly. This cooler is ideal for maximum poerforamnce. You can go for benchmarking and overclocking also. In Air cooler there is a bit limitation of getting proper output. Because if that is not done properly your cpu can face severe damage. In liquid cooler all this things can be avoided and you can stay on the safer side. Because it is capable of cooling your cpu instantly. Just go on web and checkout the model. You will get more detail info on the same.

I had seen that product. It is very easy to setup. I appreciate the way antec has designed it. But there are more reasonable models available. If you want a cheaper one then try to find some other brand.

I was using a stock cooler by Intel that came with the processor long back. When I play game the system gets restart on its own. At start it was low but soon it was more frequent. I was unable to understand why this thing keeps on constantly appearing. Later on I moved ahead with buying a new cooler. I saw Antec c40. This is a amazing cooler. A big size cpu fan with proper heat disappiation capability. This air cooler comes loaded with 92mm fan with led in it. This adds a bit flashy look on it. That does not really matter here. In terms of cooling this one is much more better compare to the regular stock fan. It is more faster and has big size fan to wipe out hot air. It is quiet important that you must have a more space left in your cpu case. Try to tie up the hanging cables. And then hook the fan. There must be proper space around which would circulate the air more properly and heating issue can be avoided. C40 just works great and has nice output. It is not fair to rely on the regular fan. Because that can risk our existing cpu also. If you want more cheaper then Antec has more budget solutions.

C40 is quiet large. I was going to buy that first. But as I am having a small case it does not fit in it. So I am using A20. It works well. I am using this from long time and still there is no issue with the heating stuff.

For keeping your system cool only cpu fan is not required. It is quiet important that your system must remain dust free. A number of time dust accumulate \inside and cause the problem. And people ignore that for years. you can just open the cpu case and wipe out dust from it. Clean it and done. Then reset the fan back again and then try again. The second most important thing here is using a heatsink. Never use fan without that. It will not work well. It does not matter what fan you are using, but you must use a good quality thermal paste. You can find that web. There are two forms. One comes in tape type which you have to stick over the processor and the second one comes in the form of paste. Which you have to apply manually. Just apply the paste and hook the fan on it. That's all. You will get a more proper output. For extreme cooling stuff under air cpu cooler, Antec;s Kulher Shelft looks amazing. It has a very unique design. And it fits well on different systems. I think you must check this one.

I would trust liquid cooler more here when it comes to gaming system. Extreme systems are more process intensive and they also require a good psu. Or else they can face issue with performance. If you have a high end system do not trust on air coolers. Go for liquid cooler.