Thread: Logitech MX Revolution problem with Mac OS X

Logitech MX Revolution problem with Mac OS X

I was using Logitech MX Revolution Cordless Laser Mouse on my Mac OS X operating system and it was working fine without any issues. But after that I upgrade the OS X to 10.8 Mountain Lion and now the mouse is now working at all? I have already tried updating the mouse driver but still that doesnt work for me? Can anyone tell me how do I solve this problem? Thanks

Re: Logitech MX Revolution problem with Mac OS X

Even I was having th same problem and after some research I have found the solution for this problem. You will need to go to Applications > Utilities > Logitech Unifying Software and then Advanced and not pair the mouse. After that try to pair the mous again and then it will start to work on your new Mac OS X. Seems like although installing the driver we need to do this method to get the mouse to work in this operating system.

Can you check whether there is something called Logitech Control Center installed in your machine. If so then try to first remove the Logitech Control Center from your mac computer and then disconnect all the logitech devices that you are using on your machine. After that restart your mac and then reinstall the latest Logitech Control Center again and then connect the logitech mouse and see if that works.

Well, I am having a problem with the scroll wheel of this Logitech MX Revolution mouse that is not working anymore. Since the mouse is quite old I am afraid that I cant even opt for a replacement under as the warranty period is over. I tried cleaning and blowing air through the scroll wheel but still it wont work a bit. Seems like it is time for a new mouse.