Thread: For headphone which is best Creative or Sennheiser

For headphone which is best Creative or Sennheiser

For buying a good quality headphone which brand is best. Creative or Sennheiser. I had seen some awesome gaming headset by Creative. My friend has one. The sound quality is very good here, but it is a full size headphone. While under Sennheiser also I had seen some good products, but that is way to costly. I want to spend one time to buy a good headset here. According to you which one will be better.

Re: For headphone which is best Creative or Sennheiser

Go for Creative. You will get a budget product in that. While sennheiser is more costly and offer you product in terms of luxury design. Creative can give you more choice to locate affordable and good quality headset.

It is right if you need something in budget then you can go for Creative. This is really awesome. It provide you a good quality sound with cool features. Like you can go for wireless headphones also. Creative has series of headphone. If you are looking for mobile headset then checkout the Aurvana series. Most of them are noise isolation headphone offering you cool sound quality and great features. They are costly but they are one time investment. Compare to them you will need to pay more to Sennheiser. And if you are looking for gaming them Creative is one of the best here. The Fatal1ty is costly but awesome for 3D sound support. I think creative rocks in terms of audio output. I am having a headset and speaker which I am using from long time. It simply works fine and has no issue with audio output. It offers from low to high end products depending on your requirements. You can go on creative store to find out the right model you are looking for. But first you have to decide what type of headset you want. Do you want a regular headphone which is used in a mobile or you need a bigger size with 3D and other audio effects.

Under Creative only you can get budget headset. Like Creative Sound Blaster Recon3D Omega Wireless Gaming Headset. This is one of the best headphone we had seen offering a great audio output with wireless features.

Sennheiser is a luxury product. They emphasis more on the quality. And above all the sound output is awesome here. I am having a mobile headset which I am using from long time. I had seen some products make which is simply great. One of them is Momentum On-Ear. This headphone offer you rich design with leather covering on the top side. It is only recommended for those who looks great quality with great audio output. Or else we are having tons of affordable headset in the market. I had seen Sennheiser offering a good quality sound output from long time. There is no issue with product durability also. Most of the products are costly due to rich design. While other products you can see are build from cheap plastic body which are not durable nor they work for long time. Just on the official site of Sennheiser and checkout some cool models. You will be able to figure out why they are different.