Thread: Projector image output blurry in between

Projector image output blurry in between

At my office we had configured a benq projector. It is constantly used. It is set properly at the edge of a tablet and screen output is also fine. But while using it in between the image just gets blurry. And when I adjust it position it gets back to normal. This is going constantly now. I am unable to find any solution for the same. I cannot keep on moving it from one place to another.

Re: Projector image output blurry in between

Try to check the projector settings. You are having a issue with image focus. It looks you had kept the project quiet near to the screen. Just maintain a good distance and configure a proper screen resolution also.

There is a zoom and focus lever available on the projector. You will require to move that. Over the lens a]most all projector models offer you a focus liver. When you rotate it, you will get more clear image on the projector screen. It is necessary that you must keep a proper distance. Most of the projector issue occur to due to poor distance and rough surface. Usually the projector output does not goes out of focus on its own. It remains sharp constantly and works fine. First try to maintain the focus through the projector screen and then simply go with other settings. But if issue lies the same you will require to reset the projector settings. I am having a basic projector which has a zoom lever and focus ring. Many projector comes with a technology that might auto focus the output. But those are costly one. In other models you have to manage that manually. The best way to get a proper screen output is placing the projector on the roof with proper mounting clip. This makes your job more easier. When you hook it on the wall the output is not affected. It remains fine. Keep the settings on maximum resolution and then check back.

I think the focus ring will do the job. Someone in your office is messing with projector settings due to which you are getting that issue. If it remains untouched then this kind of problem does not appear.