Thread: How to configure HP Officejet Pro on ePrint

How to configure HP Officejet Pro on ePrint

I need some help to configure HP Officejet Pro on ePrint. I have a icon on the front screen. When I press that it gives me network error. I tried to check in the printer settings also, but there is nothing available. I want to enable ePrint here so that I can print directly from my tablet. I hope this is not so complicated. I am not really so good in tech stuff. I had created a account on eprint website.

Re: How to configure HP Officejet Pro on ePrint

Check your printer connection. ePrint requires internet access. Hook the printer on the lan network and ensure that your internet is on. The press that eprint button and you will get email address which you can use to for printing.

First you will require to enable the service. I think it is disable. I will give you a simple way of doing that. Go on the official website of hp and look for the driver download of your printer model. There you can find a basic driver, HP Printer Install Wizard and HP Print and Scan Doctor. Download the first two things. The basic driver will configure the printer and it will give you a icon on your desktop. Through which you can access the web panel of your printer. If your printer is configured on automatic ip then it will keep on changing. Once you install the driver double click on the printer icon on the desktop.Click on Printer Home Page (EWS) which is located at the right side. I will take you to the web access panel of your printer from where you will have to click on Web Services. In that look for ePrint. Enable it. At the left side you can see a eprint section which will give you option to enable and disable it. Once done you can simply go on the eprint site, login with your account and add the printer. That's all. It will start working.

ePrint is helpful option. But there is one problem with it. You cannot print the attachment. It just print a email page. I had seen that. I had attached a pdf file and mailed to eprint. But I only got the main content.