Thread: Paper constantly stuck on Hp Deskjet 1022

Paper constantly stuck on Hp Deskjet 1022

Every time when I print a few pages goes fine while after that paper stuck in the printer. I called the printer guy to repair it, who did some cleaning. The printer worked fine for few days and again now the same problem appear. I have to print around 20 to 30 pages daily and this issue is just slowing down my job. Is there any solution available that I can do and remove this problem.

Re: Paper constantly stuck on Hp Deskjet 1022

Whenever you are keeping a bunch of papers in printer tray ensure that they are proper separated. Sometime the paper are sticked due to which you get this kind of issue. Just separate the paper and add them and then check back.

This looks like a roller issue. There is a paper roller inside. Which pick the paper while printing. It moves the paper towards the toner and the print comes out. Now sometime the roller is not proper aligned due to which you get this kind of issue. Or sometime there is a dust or moisture. Cleaning might fix the issue but that is for temporary period only. Sometime changing the roller resolves the problem. Now you can do one thing here. You can just use a spray called as WD40. I use this sometime when face this problem. Just spray it on the roller rod by removing the toner and clean it with cotton. That's all. Apply the paper and check back. One more thing you can do is set the paper tray firmly to hold the paper properly. If the paper is tightly fixed it will not move and will go in properly. Ample of leaked ink is also the cause of paper jam. The dark material is sticky and cause paper to stuck in the printer.

Send the printer to servicing. Tell the printer guy to take it with him and clean it completely by opening it up. I got the same issue in a different printer. There was a ink leakage due to which it stopped working.