Thread: Is it possible to print a bigger image if the printer supports A4 size paper only

Is it possible to print a bigger image if the printer supports A4 size paper only

I am having a Hp Deskjet printer. I want to print a bigger size paper here. But the printer only supports A4. There is no way I can fit a bigger pager. I have to print big signs. And it is urgent. The symbols which I have to print are near to the size of a white board. Is there a option available through which I can get a bigger print size. Right now I am using Word for creating those sign.

Re: Is it possible to print a bigger image if the printer supports A4 size paper only

No there is no way to print a big size paper on a regular A4 tray. You can try to contact some print shop where they can give you this print at a very reasonable rate. They are widely available. Just look for that.

Re: Is it possible to print a bigger image if the printer supports A4 size paper only

I once got a project at my college simlar to this. I have to create big size boards where the objective are written. Now in my regular printer it was not possible to get that much big size of paper. Also in Word, the print margins are setup on the basis of printer settings due to which you cannot extend the page. So for that the best tool you can use is Corel Draw. It is a really advance tool which is used for graphic designing purpose. You can use it to create the extact size of signs and symbols you are looking for. Then you can create a image out of it and on the basis of word page settings divide them into different parts. Print multiple paper and pusing transparent tape join them together. And paste everything on a big cardboard. That is one of the best way. It is time consuming process but cheap and effective. You just have to remove all the margins from Word file so that the sings cannot be separated. Adjustment is very easy in Corel Draw. On the basis of your
    size and layout you can just add items on the page and configure it as per your need.