Thread: Where to find a good mini gps tracker for kids

Where to find a good mini gps tracker for kids

I need a mini gps device tracker kind of thing for kids. Some of my cousins are at home for sometime. They are extremely naughty kids. It is really complicated to find them once they are out of the house. I am looking for a simple gps tracking device that can provide me location information. I do not really need the exact location, atleast the area where they are. Is there any device available.

Re: Where to find a good mini gps tracker for kids

There are some on ebay. But they are quiet costly. It is really worth to buy because it is not possible all time to keep eye on wandering kids. You can get a cheaper on on eBay. Just try finding out some models.

Try Amber Alert GPS. It is quiet designed for this purpose. The device provides you location of the person in map so that you can find him easily. There is a app available for this which remains in your phone or tablet. Through which you can trace the location of the person. It is really easy to use. It is a portable size tracker that you can keep in your kids pocket or bag. It also has a pc edition where you can find the location. So if you are really uneasy about sending your kids outside then you can simply add a tracker on it and watch them. Before buying go on the official website and checkout the contract also. There are certain restrictions on region basis. So depending on your city you can order it. Amber Alert GPS comes with a year contract. They give you free contract for the first 3 year, but after that you will need to pay a yearly fees. And if you do not want that then you can go for iTrack 2.0 Real-Time GPS Tracker. It is also a great tool which can offer you exact location. It comes around $200 in international market. It also comes with handful of accessories. The best thing about this gps tracker is that it is durable.

Most of the gps tracker simply works through a sim card. It is essential that you must get a mobile instead of going for a costly tracker tool. Get a android phone, install gps application on that and then using that you can track a person.

Gps tracking device are portable and unique. It remains hidden. While mobile devices cannot act as a ideal gps tool. You will face issue with them. Whichever device you buy usually works on a sim card. The most portable tracker that I had seen is Bushnell BackTrack GPS. This tracker allows you to locate a person easily. But somehow it has a low featured screen. I had seen this one used by many people who go for picnic in forest. And they hook this on their dog. It is really easy to locate the animal if it ran away. Compare to other this gps tracker is cheaper. It comes for just $86.95. Being a international product you can buy this easily. Most of the tracker device come with two stuff. Once is the chip which remains with the person and other one is the tracker device. So try to find something in your local area. You might get something more reasonable.