Thread: Good mouse with dpi control for gaming

Good mouse with dpi control for gaming

I am looking for a good mouse that can offer me instant dpi control to play games. I had one which is a gaming mouse but it does not features any better dpi activity. So I plan to switch to something which is more better. I am looking for a gaming mouse here and I think there are ample of models availability. But I prefer to go with one which has a direct dpi control buttons on it.

Re: Good mouse with dpi control for gaming

There are many gaming mouse available. Ample of them comes with programmable buttons so that you can assign a specific task to each of them. You can go on Google and locate some of the best and latest model and buy as per your choice.

Checkout CMStrom Recon. This is a great mouse series that offers you smoother performance and programmable keys on the body. The mouse offer you two control buttons through which you can manage the dpi. It is set on 4 levels. You can instantly increase or decrease it as per your need. I think this mouse will fit best to your need. I am giving you the link of complete review based on the mouse. You can just check that. Dpi control is not the only thing you must see in a gaming mouse. There are more features to test out. Like sensitivity. If the mouse offers you great dpi but on the same hand the sensor is poor, you will not get the right precision which you are looking for. Which is mostly required in fps gaming. For taking the right aim the mouse must work properly and must be enough smooth for proper performance. Read the mouse review below.
    CMStorm Recon Gaming Mouse

If you are ready to spend a good amount then you can checkout Corsair Vengeance M65 Laser mouse. This is a high end gaming mouse with all features that you are looking for. The mouse is simple to use and programmable keys.

I too agree with the same. Corsair Vengeance M65 is one of the best gaming mouse. It has high sensitive buttons that allows you to control gaming. You can take the perfect shot and aim on right object. The mouse offers you a simple design with all keys which are easy to access.The mouse features a sniper button. Through which it manages the sensitivity of mouse aim when needed. While in regular mouse you cannot do that. You have to go in the settings manually. In Corsair Vengeance M65 you can do that just by pressing some keys. For fps game this kind of mouse are great and has proper output. It is also ideal for single and multi-player. All you have to do is adjust the mouse sensitivity properly or else it will be very annoying. The clicks are really fast that can be irritating sometime.