Thread: Logitech Solar Keyboard for ipad not working

Logitech Solar Keyboard for ipad not working

I have been using the Logitech Solar Keyboard from the past 1 year or so. It was working properly with my iPad. But just recently it is not working anymore. It has completely stopped from working. I noticed that the battery light is even not coming up when I push it. There are no lights indicating whether the battery is charging or not. What should I do to make this keyboard working again? Thanks.

Re: Logitech Solar Keyboard for ipad not working

Did you check whether your keyboard is in a proper typing position. Only when the keyboard is in the Typing or Media mode, then it will turn on properly. Also the keyboard will charge with the solar cells facing up under some lighting conditions only. If it is too much dark light inside the rooms then you will need atleast 6 hours to charge the keyboard. After that, turn the keyboard off and then on back again.

RoninBlade

Follow the below steps to connect the Logitech Solar Keyboard to your ipad:

1. Place your iPad in the tablet keyboard's holding bracket. The lip should fit firmly around the iPad on all sides, with the camera visible through the hole on the back.
    2. Place your iPad stand in the Typing position. This will power it on and the status LED should begin to flash. If it doesn't flash, press and hold the Bluetooth button for one second, and check that the status LED is flashing.
    3. With your iPad powered on, tap the Settings icon.
    4. In Settings, tap Bluetooth.
    5. If the on-screen switch beside Bluetooth doesn't currently show ON, tap it once to enable Bluetooth on your iPad.
    6. Press the Bluetooth button. The status LED (above the Bluetooth and power-check buttons) will blink. Soon, the keyboard should show on the iPad screen.
    7. Tap once on the name of the device you want to pair.
    8. If you're prompted to, type the PIN code shown on-screen and then press Enter.

More information on how to connect is given over here http://logitech-en-amr.custhelp.com/...ail/a_id/31293

I have also recently purchased the Logitech Solar Keyboard and now some of the keys on this keyboard are not working at all. I am trying to use it on iPad 3. I have checked the battery and it is fully charged. I have followed all the steps like turning it off and on but to no avail. I even tried to connect it with bluetooth but found out that it will work only for sometime and then stop again. Is there any warranty replacement that can be done?