Thread: Logitech T650 Wireless Touchpad drivers for Mac

Logitech T650 Wireless Touchpad drivers for Mac

I have recently bought a new Logitech T650 Wireless Touchpad. I am easily using it on my Windows based system without any problems. But I have also got another mac pc on which I am trying to get it to work. I tried searching for T650's driver for Mac but cannot find anything. So, I was wondering whether there will be drivers made for this T650 Wireless Touchpad for mac computers or not? Thanks.

Re: Logitech T650 Wireless Touchpad drivers for Mac

I dont know whether this T650 is supported or not but you can try a tool for Mac called BetterTouchTool which is a is a free utility that offers many additional settings for the latest MacBook Touchpads and Magic Mouse. With BetterTouchTool, you can define new multi-touch actions adapted to the new pointing device of the Apple brand. The application recognizes the actions of one or more fingers and areas used to perform the gesture. BetterTouchTool can also fine-tune the sensitivity of the click and double-click and scroll gestures.

The Logitech T650 Wireless Touchpad is only for Windows 7 and Windows 8 and therefore I returned it back. When I was using it for quite some time, then I was not able to get it to work on MAC with any method or the above software as well. It wont respond to any gesture and simply works like a mouse and use control to right click with it. There are no drivers on the logitech website of this trackpad or mac as well.

As per the Logitech Support Team, the T650 Wireless Touchpad is not supported in MAC. But there were some people who were able to get it to work on OS X Lion with ControllerMate application. Some what gestures were not able to work properly while using this software but others like multi-finger gestures were working fine. In any ways, there are other trackpads like Apple's Magic trackpad that work pretty well in Mac systems.