Thread: Silent cpu fan with decent cooling output

Silent cpu fan with decent cooling output

I am planning to upgrade my cpu fan. I am looking for a more silent cpu fan that work nicely with much power usage. I am facing a major issue with cpu overheating. That is due to the cpu fan that works really low. The fan came with the processor which is not capable of drawing out the heat properly. Due to which my system also works really slow. I am looking for some better way of locating proper fan that can be huge and silent and works well with my system.

Re: Silent cpu fan with decent cooling output

There are some fan less cpu cooler. They are extremely powerful in drawing out the heat and giving you maximum protection. They work really well. They are bit costly but more effective in terms of performance. I am going to give you some recommendation. One of them is Nofan CR-95C Copper IcePipe 95W Fanless CPU Cooler. You can check the make and design. It is awesome. You have to attach a liquid cooling kit with the same.

The best one are always costly. You cannot do anything in that. There are some extreme quiet fan available on the web that offers you a great output in terms of performance and cooling. You can find good cpu fan models under Zalman. There are some nice fan available.

Nexus is also having some appropriate list of fan models which are nice in output. You can simply visit their official website to find out more models and order depending on your budget.

Here are some recommendations that will help you more in finding out the most appropriate cpu cooler that I am looking for. Some of them are Corsair Hydro H80i, Coolermaster TPC-812, Zalman LQ320, etc. Corsair is having a nice series of cpu cooler model that works really great in terms of performance. They are all having silent feature. Remember if you buy a branded cooler it will much more costlier compare to any regular fan in the market.