Thread: How to connect wireless keyboard mouse on WD Live

How to connect wireless keyboard mouse on WD Live

Does wireless keyboard works on WD Live. My friend is having one with him. We are using the default remote for web surfing which is really annoying. Sometime it is a bit complicated to move properly from top to bottom. It is also complicated to type and to delete the text. I had gone through some forums where many users said that a wireless keyboard may work. But there is no confirmation available. I need some help here to get the right model of using keyboard on WD Live.

Re: How to connect wireless keyboard mouse on WD Live

If you are having a wireless keyboard and mouse then you can test that. Buying specifically for WD Live will be a waste of time. You must simply test that first and once you are confirmed then buying that is worth. Did you checked the specification of WD Live. Is it mentioned there that it supports a wireless keyboard and mouse. If not then I will not recommend you to purchase the same. You have to use the remote only for maxing changes or surfing.

Re: How to connect wireless keyboard mouse on WD Live

Yes it works. I am having a Logitech wireless mouse and keyboard with me. I am using that on WD Live. You just need to connect the Bluetooth dongle to the media player. Once it is done then you can use it directly for surfing, for changing menus and on facebook. It works quiet fine. I think any model will work. Because everyone uses a common Bluetooth standard. The one that I having some Logitech MK240. It is a small combo pack. There is no need for any special configuration.