Thread: Download SanDisk Ultra SSD Firmware for windows, mac and linux

Download SanDisk Ultra SSD Firmware for windows, mac and linux

You all can download SanDisk Ultra SSD Firmware for windows, mac and linux from below accordingly. Previously people were having issue while updating firmware on operating systems which were no supported by SanDisk SSD Toolkit. So this time SanDisk has come up with ISO firmware images for avoiding further firmware update issues. Anyone having SanDisk Ultra SSD can download and update its firmware according to its storage capacity. Before updating just make sure that you all are downloading correct firmware ISO for your ssd as per the storage capacity of the drive mentioned below.

SanDisk Ultra 60GB SSD -365A13F0 Firmware ISO
    SanDisk Ultra 120GB SSD -365A13F0 Firmware ISO
    SanDisk Ultra 240GB SSD - 365A13F0 Firmware ISO

Important note: If anyone doesn’t verify the capacity of their SanDisk Ultra SSD and manage to update to the wrong firmware then their drive can turn unusable!!!

Re: Download SanDisk Ultra SSD Firmware for windows, mac and linux

Just to help you with the installation:

Windows and linux:
    • First download respected firmware for your drive and burn its image file to a CD/DVD, you all can use any software for burning the image to CD/DVD as there are a number of them.
    • Once you are ready with the disk, just make sure that you have selected CD/DVD drive as first booting device and boot from the CD/DVD.
    • After booting from CD/DVD you will be leaded to SanDisk Firmware Updater, here you can select the drive who’s firmware you want to update and hit enter for starting the updating process.
    • When updating process gets completed simply hit enter to shut down your system, take out the CD/DVD and start your system.

Mac:
    You have to follow same steps that have been mentioned above for Windows and linux. The only thing that you have to do differently is press and hold “C” key while your system boots after inserting CD/DVD.

If anyone of you faces any issue further then you can feel free to ask anytime.

Hey thanks for sharing that but I just wanted to know if I can carry out the same task using an usb drive? Or I will have to use CD/DVD only?

Yes you can carry out same task using your usb drive, you just have to write iso image to it and make it bootable. I havent tried out using an usb yet but I don’t think you should have any issue with that. Just make sure that you are using a blank usb, I mean you are just having the firmware iso loaded in it and nothing else.

There are many software’s that you can use for creating a bootbale usb, so use the one you like and post back if you get success in updating the firmware of your ssd using for helping out others.