Thread: License key of Dataplex is already in use?

License key of Dataplex is already in use?

I have just brought the dataplex software for the server in my office to have better management of data. I installed it in the server of my office and started it. But after startup it said that the license key that I had used in already in use and thus I cannot use dataplex on the server. I cannot understand what is happening here, can somebody help me?

Re: License key of Dataplex is already in use?

Are you sure that you purchased the copy of the dataplex from an authorized vendor. Many times, people buy fake copies or pirated copies and then face such problems. Make sure about it first.

Also while installing dataplex n the server, if there was any power cut or server crash, it might have happened that dataplex must have registered the license key on its server while you are again trying to register the same key.

Re: License key of Dataplex is already in use?

If the problem of license key not being accepted continues to be present in the dataplex version of yours, then it is better that you contact the vendor regarding it. You can send the picture of the product and its pack along with the photocopy of the bill that you got with the purchase. It would be more helpful if you send a screenshot of the error you are getting along with the photo of the license key on the pack to the manufacturers. They might replace the existing license key with a new one. Make sure that the photo you take have text seen clearly. Also the photos should be of authentic documents.