Thread: Where to buy a good indoor TV antenna

Where to buy a good indoor TV antenna

Hi,

Guys can you help to find a good indoor TV antenna. I am not talking about DVR or any other dish thing, I need a small TV antenna that can be used anywhere. I use a traditional one which comes with small modulator to capture analog signals. Today number of channels are digitized. So I need a better one which get good display. I have a 40" widescreen TV and the current antenna receives poor signal. My cable guy told that they have some free channels. And they can access via simple TV antenna. No need to get any costly dvr or set top box. I have to put that in the local community center. The models that I found on web are out of budget. I am not willing to spend more than $40. So any regular antenna with weather proof quality will do.

As I said already I do not need any heavy product here. If there is no similar product available, then what would you recommend me to go for. A DVR or online TV service. The one which is in my area offer more than 400 channels on monthly subscription fee with extra charge for setup. As no one is going to pay for that, the cost will be on my pocket.

Re: Where to buy a good indoor TV antenna

Look for FlatWave FL5000C Antenna. I had not seen this type of antenna before. I am also providing a small image of that below. This antenna just look like thin pad. Actually it is a HDTV antenna. It can capture digital channels. I am not sure about regions outside US but it worked well there. You can attach this to any surface and enjoy easy video transmission. It can catch almost all kind of on air channels and provides good resolution output.

You can see the image below. The flat surface can be attached to any part and the cable below that is connected to your TV. It is actually designed for comfort. And if you do not like this then you can search for indoor antennas. There are many models in this range. Terk Omnidirectional is another flat indoor antenna which comes for $34.97. You can try this also. This antenna is also recommended for HD channels.