Thread: No tuner available to satisfy the current request Error on Hauppauge 2250

No tuner available to satisfy the current request Error on Hauppauge 2250

I have windows 7 operating system in my computer and I have recently bought Hauppauge 2250 TV tuner. After connecting the Hauppauge 2250 with my computer it was working properly but I have noticed that whenever I put my computer in sleep mode till that time Hauppauge 2250 works fine but after that when I resume computer from sleep and open windows media center at that time I get error saying “Not tuner available to satisfy the current request”.

I don’t know what is causing this problem. I have disconnected Hauppauge 2250 from my computer and then connected it again but after doing that also I was facing same problem. If anyone have solution regarding this then let me know.

Re: Rrror "No tuner available to satisfy the current request" with Hauppauge 2250 on windows 7

I have read your problem and I would like to tell you that this error normally takes place because of the drivers issue and that is why you should first open device manger and then right click on the Hauppauge 2250, select uninstall and restart your computer. Now download “WinTV v7 installation package” from official page of the Hauppauge and then install in your system. Now you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

As far as I know after installing the WinTV v7 installation package in your system your problem will get solved. If you need any more information regarding this then let me know. You have to also go to the properties of the Hauppauge 2250 from device manger and check whether power management tab is there or not? If it is there then make sure that power options are not enabled because due to power options also this problem can take place.

Re: Rrror "No tuner available to satisfy the current request" with Hauppauge 2250 on windows 7

I was also facing problem with the TV tuner card in my computer and then I have uninstall all the drivers related to it from my computer and then I have cleaned my system with the help of the Ccleaner. After cleaning my computer I have downloaded latest drivers for TV tuner card and then I have installed in my system. After installing the drivers my problem get solved. You should also try this solution and then check whether your problem get solved or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Chahel View Post
    I have read your problem and I would like to tell you that this error normally takes place because of the drivers issue and that is why you should first open device manger and then right click on the Hauppauge 2250, select uninstall and restart your computer. Now download “WinTV v7 installation package” from official page of the Hauppauge and then install in your system. Now you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.
    I have downloaded WinTV v7 installation package from internet and then installed in my system and after installing that also I am experiencing same problem with it. I have connected Hauppauge 2250 with another computer and it working properly with it. There might be something wrong with my computer if anyone has solution regarding this then let me know. Thank you in advance.

I will suggest you to download updates for “TV tuner functionality in Windows Media Center” from here DOWNLOAD and install it. After installing that you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not? After installing the updates you have to reboot your PC. after doing that you will not get any error when you open windows media center. If you still get same problem even after installing the updates in your computer then let me know.