Thread: Is it worth to purchase B&W P3 headphones

Is it worth to purchase B&W P3 headphones

Hey guys, need a suggestion. Recently my old headphone broken down, so I decided to purchase a new one. I know that there are lots of options available in the market but I am looking to purchase B&W P3. Is it worth to purchase the same? I would really appreciate if you can give me brief information about the said headphone. Please help.

Re: Is it worth to purchase B&W P3 headphones

I do agree the headphone which you are looking to purchase seems to be a good option in my opinion. Aluminum and high quality rubber is used to manufacture the same so there would be great sound experience while using it. it does has microphone attachment which you can use with all kind of mobile phones including iPhone , Android device and MP3 players. So I recommend to purchase the same if you are ready to pay bit more.

The Manufacture had made good reputation, by producing good quality of headphones and speakers, however they are little expensive as compared to other options available in the market. Now coming to P3, basically it is so handy and light weighted that you can carry quite easily. You can use it whenever you are traveling. Another reason why it is so small, drivers and magnet are redesigned by them. they had redesigned the position of diaphragms of speakers. So it will result into, uniform airflow, less distortion. Eventually it would improved your music experience only. For more comfortable experience ear cushion fabric is also redesigned.

Quote Originally Posted by roey View Post
    The Manufacture had made good reputation, by producing good quality of headphones and speakers, however they are little expensive as compared to other options available in the market. Now coming to P3, basically it is so handy and light weighted that you can carry quite easily. You can use it whenever you are traveling. Another reason why it is so small, drivers and magnet are redesigned by them. they had redesigned the position of diaphragms of speakers. So it will result into, uniform airflow, less distortion. Eventually it would improved your music experience only. For more comfortable experience ear cushion fabric is also redesigned.
    If I am not wrong above mentioned headphones are available in two colors, white and black. There are couple of cables are coming along with it. one cable which can be used with MP3 players and other cable which has three button, Mic that can be used with cell phones. Well I am expecting these headphone will be available by June 2012.

The new P3 headphones are enough smaller than that of P5. It has been already mentioned in any of previous post that it uses custom-made driver and 2.5mm socket. Both the things are placed in side of earpad. Due to this particular thing, user will be able to remove cable. According to me, you are going to get great sound experience while using above mentioned headphones. Also it has closed-back design so anyone who is sitting near to you would not get any sound until and unless you are playing listening music at very high volume. I do recommend that it is worth to use this particular headphone, you will love to use.