Thread: Which printers are good for Wireless Printing

Which printers are good for Wireless Printing

I have purchased the new laptop and I am already having a desktop at my home. I want to buy a printer for printing some documents. I want to buy a wireless printer so that I can give print order form my desktop also. I have wireless router installed at my home. Total I have is two laptop and one desktop. I want a printer which can be accessed by everyone. But I am confused between the printers. Can anyone suggest me the best wireless printer for my home?

Re: Which printers are good for Wireless Printing

I suggest you that you should go for the Samsung CLP-325W Color Laser Printer. It is the latest model of the Samsungs printer. It is also fast in printing black and color copies. You can easily connect the printer to your Wi-Fi and use it with ease. This printer can print up to 17 pages in a minute and 4 color pages in minute. It can handle up to 130 pages in the input tray. You can print Envelopes, Labels, Card Stock and many other papers can be printed in this printer. It uses the IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Wireless Network and WPS network to connect with the Wi-Fi and other devices.

It is compatible with most of the operating systems. You can connect this printer using Windows XP, Vista, 7, Linux, Mac and many other operating systems. The Black cartridge works for around 1500 pages and the Color cartridge works for around 1000 pages. You can use this printer in your home as is the latest model and new in the market. You can easily connect this printer with your laptop and the desktop you have.

Quote Originally Posted by P@poY!! View Post
    I have purchased the new laptop and I am already having a desktop at my home. I want to buy a printer for printing some documents. I want to buy a wireless printer so that I can give print order form my desktop also. I have wireless router installed at my home. Total I have is two laptop and one desktop. I want a printer which can be accessed by everyone. But I am confused between the printers. Can anyone suggest me the best wireless printer for my home?
    I think that you should go for the V725w All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer. This is all in one printer for your home. This printer includes Printer, Scanner, Copier and Fax. It is very easy to use the printer. It has a 2.4 inches LCD screen in which you can view the menu and other options to operate the printer. There are shortcuts in the printer, you have the scan to email shortcut option in this printer. If you select this option then the printer directly scans the document and sends it to an email account. This printer uses the Ethernet and the wireless 802.11 b/g/n to connect with the laptop and other device.

It can print up to 35 pages per minute in black and 30 pages in color. You can insert up to 150 pages in the tray. You can print Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, B5, A5, and A6, postcard, index card, Photo and other pages in this printer. The black cartridge can print up to 750 pages and up to 700 pages with color cartridge. You can use this printer with most of the operating system. You can use this printer in Linux, Windows xp, Vista, 7, Mac and other operating system. This printer has eco-mode which dims the LCD when it is inactive for 2 minutes and it automatically switches to the power saver mode after 10 minutes of inactivity.

I suggest you to use the Samsung ML-1866W. This is a wireless printer you can connect it with the laptop and you’re desktop easily with the one touch. This printer uses the IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wireless Network to connect the devices. It is compactable with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, Mac, Linux and other operating systems. It prints up to 18 pages per minute. You can inset up to 150 pages in the document tray. The printer is light in weight it is about 4.5 Kg in weight. You can print A4, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelope and other pages in this printer. The cartridge prints up to 1500 pages. You can also use this printer to print pages from your mobile.

I think that you should use the HP Office jet Pro 8600 plus e-All-in-One printer for your home. In this printer you will have Printer, Copier, Scanner and Fax all in one. This can print up to 20 pages per minute and 35 pages per minute when printing in draft mode in black. In color it can print up to 16 pages per minute and 35 pages per minute in draft mode. You can connect this printer using USB, Ethernet and Wireless connection. You can directly print from Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Duo, Secure Digital and Multimedia Card. You can insert up to 250 pages in the document tray. If you want to print on both the sides of the page then no need to change the side of the page manually this printer automatically turns the page and prints with the Print Duplex technology. You have the 4.3 inch LCD with touch screen. You can use this printer with windows XP, Vista and 7.

I will recommend you Canon Pixma MG6220 wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printers for printing at your home. I have pretty good experience with the same. In this printer you will have Printer, Copier, and Scanner all in one. You can print Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, B5, A5, and A6, Letter and Envelopes for printing. You can print Auto Photo, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print and many other prints can be printed with this printer. You can print photos directly from the Memory Card, Camera and USB Flash drive. You can insert up to 150 pages in the document tray.

This printer has the Intelligent Touch System and Wi-Fi LED to ensure that the printer is connected to the Wi-Fi. You can connect this printer using Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11b/g/n, Ethernet and Hi-Speed USB. You get 1 year warranty for this printer. You can connect mini SD Card, mini SDHC, microSD Card, microSDHC, RS-MMC, USB flash memory, Compact Flash Card, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick Duo and many other cards which are supported by the printer. The printer has 3.0 inch LCD for communicating with the printer.

I suggest you to use the HP Office jet 7500A Wide Format e-All-in-One. This printer is fast in printing the documents. This printer includes HP eprint and web applications to print. In this printer you will have Printer, Copier, and Scanner all in one. You can connect this printer using USB, Ethernet and Wireless network. This printer can print directly from Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Duo and other memory cards. You can insert up to 150 pages in the document tray. This printer can print up to 10 pages in a minute in black and 7 color pages in minute. This printer can copy up to 33 copies per minute in black and 32 copies per minute. You can use this printer in Linux, Windows xp, Vista, 7, Mac and other operating system. You can directly print from Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Duo, Secure Digital and Multimedia Card.

I suggest you Epson Stylus NX625 wireless printer for your home use. In this printer you will have Printer, Copier, and Scanner all in one. This printer can print up to 15 pages in a minute in black and 7 color pages in minute. When you scan any photo it removes red-eye, Crop, rotate, enlarge, and view. You can Select and print photos and can print by date also. You can also print multiple photos on a single page. You can also print photos from the mobile. You can use Plain paper, Epson Bright White Paper, Photo Paper, Glossy, Premium Photo Paper Glossy, Ultra Premium Photo Paper Glossy, Premium Photo Paper Semi-gloss and other papers can also be printed in this printer. You can connect this printer using USB, Ethernet and Wireless network. You can directly print from Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Duo, Secure Digital and Multimedia Card. It is compactable with Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Mac. It has a 2.5 inches LCD screen in which you can view the menu and other options to operate the printer.

I think that you should go for the HP Officejet 6500A Plus e-All-in-One printer. In this printer you have Automatic duplexer which automatically turns the page for printing on both the sides.

The printer is easy to setup. This printer also has the HP Web apps and eprint functionality. It has a 2.5 inches LCD screen in which you can view the menu and other options to operate the printer. In this printer you will have Printer, Copier, Scanner and Fax all in one. The printer has multi tasking facility in it. This printer can print up to 15 pages per minute in black and 7 color pages per minute normally. This printer can print up to 33 pages per minute in black and 32 color pages per minute in draft mode. It can print up to 600 pages with black cartridge. You can insert up to 250 pages in the document tray. You can use Plain paper, Epson Bright White Paper, Photo Paper, Glossy, Premium Photo Paper Glossy, Ultra Premium Photo Paper Glossy, Premium Photo Paper Semi-gloss and other papers can also be printed in this printer.

This printer can copy up to 32 copies per minute in black and 31 copies per minute. The fax transmission speed per page is 3 sec. The fax memory available in the printer is up to 100 pages. You can connect this printer using USB, Ethernet and Wireless network. It is compactable with Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Mac. You can directly print from Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Duo, Secure Digital and Multimedia Card.