Thread: How to scan multiple page documents with a HP Photosmart 5510

How to scan multiple page documents with a HP Photosmart 5510

Hello friends, I have purchased the HP Photosmart 5510 printer for me and wanted to scan multiple pages on this printer. So does anyone knows anything about this printer then please do tell me about it, so that I can use it and able to scan the multiple page on this printer. So does anyone is having any information about it, then please do tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: How to scan multiple page documents with a HP Photosmart 5510

It is fast. Well in our office the measurements taken is 19 pages per minute (ppm) in monochrome and 13 ppm color. Photo impressions count for 1 min 24 sec for printing of A4 and 42 seconds for 10 x 15 cm. Image Quality is the major problem that parasite readability and quality remains the same: the size of the drops visible on office printing, especially on graphics with solid colors, as well as the photo. Cost per page: Two sets of cartridges are available: standard and XL. The XL is more expensive to buy, but more enduring. The cost per page is the most interesting market with 8.3 cents. Recall that the average cost calculated on a basis of 120 printers is 12.3 cents per page. Start with the differences. The screen size is smaller: 6 cm against 8.9 cm on the Photosmart 605. Here no double tray to facilitate the transition of photo prints (10X15 cm) for office printing. Also no duplex on this model. The rest is identical to the Photosmart 6510. The printer scans and copies. This 3-in-1 is connected to the Internet and offers, thanks to Wi-Fi, a selection of applications.

Re: How to scan multiple page documents with a HP Photosmart 5510

The inkjet printer all-in-one proposed by HP, the Photosmart 5510 offers printing, scanning and copying. It displays a print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, allowing you to print your documents and color photos up to A4. And a multifunction printer located in this price range, the HP Photosmart 5510 delivers impressive print quality and more quickly. The photos come out with such bright colors and shadows details well. The scanner is also both fast and efficient. I regret the absence of automatic document feeder and a duplex mode. The Photosmart 5510 is configured and used very easily thanks to its color touch screen interface and 6cm of great clarity. The printer connects via USB or Wi-Fi and it also supports AirPlay feature for IOS devices. It has a compatible card reader SD, MMC and MS Duo. Best of all, she has 3 cartridges of cyan, magenta and yellow, and a separate black cartridge. This ensures that the Photosmart 5510 a cost of using more reasonable.