Thread: OfficeJet J4580 with Windows 7 Pro 64-Bit will not install fully

OfficeJet J4580 with Windows 7 Pro 64-Bit will not install fully

In my old computer I was using windows XP operating system and I was not facing any problem while using HP Officejet J4580 All-in-One Printer with my computer. I have recently assembled new computer in which I have windows 7 operating system and Gigabyte motherboard, 4GB RAM, 500 GB hard disk. I have installed all the necessary software’s in my computer and I didn’t get any error but while installing HP Officejet J4580 All-in-One Printer software It gets failed. I have downloaded all the software of HP Officejet J4580 All-in-One Printer from HP official site and then when I tried to install it at that time I get same problem. if anyone have faced same problem and have solution for it then let me know. Thank you in advance,

Re: OfficeJet J4580 with Windows 7 Pro 64-Bit will not install fully

You should insert your HP Officejet J4580 All-in-One Printer installation CD in your computer and then type Uninstall_L3.bat in search box and then press ether key. Now double click on Uninstall_L3.bat file and after running that you have to restart your computer. After restarting your computer you have to click here DOWNLOAD and download software webpack and install in your computer and then you have to check whether it gives you any problem or not? According to me after trying this solution when you try to install HP software in your computer at that time you will not face any issues.

I have tried inserted the printer installation CD in my computer and after inserting the installation CD I have run uninstall bat file and then restarted my computer. after restarting the computer I have downloaded webpack from official site of HP and then when I tried to install that at that time I get same problem. is there any other way to solve this problem then let me know thank you in advance.

I have tried to find the solution on internet regarding this problem and then I have come to know that before installing the software in windows 7 you need to run HP Printer Installation Wizard for Windows 7. First you have to go to the HP website and then search for your HP Officejet J4580 All-in-One Printer and then you have to click on the download software and drivers. After clicking on that you have to select operating system and then download the HP Printer Installation Wizard for Windows 7. Now double click on that and it will detect your printer. After that you have to start installing HP software again in your computer and make sure that you select Recommended Software option while starting installation. With the help of these steps you will be able to install software successfully.