Thread: How to Change Language for HP Deskjet 3050

How to Change Language for HP Deskjet 3050

I recently buyed Deskjet 3050 which I think is one of the most efficient prnter of HP.it was according to my friends suggestion that I decided to purchase this one, I was previously working with cannon printer but was just satisfactory. As my title suggests you must have got some clue about my question and so when I was trying to setup my new printer, I made a choice for other language than English. I just made tries with setting up English language but all was in vain. As this is new to me , I am not getting any features or commands to run. However , I have been trying to convert what that command says in English in Google translation. But I am just fed of doing this. So can you help me in resetting my language of my printer.

Re: How to Change Language for HP Deskjet 3050

I have particular solution which will help you to solve this issue.
    Follow these steps to reset the language and region on the product.
    1. You will be having an button next to Setup On the product control panel and that is the first option exhibiting on the control panel. There is an third option on the control panel next to Language. Press it.
    2. You will be then with various options of languages and select particular language which you need. Then press button next to yes.

I just tried with this means and hope this will definitely help as I was with the same issue and all was sorted out after this. So you can try with first of all removing power cord. And then pressing and holding together Cancel button and OK button which is present on the bottom. You will be with an HP sign after you have tried with reinserting power cord to rear of printer and you need to hold that buttons simultaneously for about some minutes. So according to this process all your settings should move back to factory defaults and in this way it really can be solved. so according to this it should take you back to the setup menu in English.

It was solved in my case but I was encountered with issues concerning printer going "offline". I tried various unplugging everything, turning everything off but was not solved yet. But later found that it was a software glitches I was on wireless network, I checked in router to see that it's antennas are in the vertical position or not. I also tried with locating the router as high up as possible. It was not solved yet. I just then checked with wired . I just made sure whether "print spooler" service is set for "automatic" as well as "started" Press "windows" button on my keyboard. I was then with an "run" command. Just made a search for services.msc. which opened my services directory. I then searched for "Print spooler" and made sure that I had checked to see whether it is set on "automatic" and "started".

Ok, so guys if you are not clear with the above solutions, I will one clarify which buttons to press. So make use of the buttons on the RIGHT side of the pop-up screen only. Don’t press buttons nothing with a "return arrow," an"X" also make use of the first and third oval shaped buttons which will be present on the right hand side of the pop-up screen only. After this you need to pull power connector from rear of printer and then press and hold the first as well as third oval shaped buttons present on the right and then again reconnect and try , press middle oval button after you have choice for Spanish or English language. And that way you will be solved with your issue.