Thread: Is it worth to purchase desktop, laptop manufactured by HP?

Is it worth to purchase desktop, laptop manufactured by HP?

Does it worth to purchase desktop, laptop manufactured by HP? I have seen couple of people who are saying that they are supposed to manufacture poor quality parts. Let me know whether it is true or false? If you are having any valuable comments then feel free to post over here. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: Is it worth to purchase desktop, laptop manufactured by HP?

Well HP is same as that of all the other computer manufacturing company which are out there in the market. the thing which you have mentioned above might be applicable with other companies in the market. however it could be possible that some model might be better as compared to another one. They are making use of same kind of shelf parts or you can say supply lines as other companies. HP is having poor record at it does not support provide good stuffs for particular model. Right now I don’t recommend that one should not go huge purchase with this particular company. However there are some models available in the market which is really value for money. If you are having tight budget then you have to purchase a computer which is having less capability. As far as I have seen no PC could stay for the long period of time and users are tends to improved the same by any mean. Normally general OEM wont allow much space to have huge leap in upgrading the system.

According to me all computers are good the entire thing is dependent what you are supposed to do with them. if you are able to use one computer for a long time then it supposed to be great option to have. to purchase a computer is really tough work to do as we need to look for upgrades and processor speed, ram, operating system, and programs which should be installed on the computer. according to HP is the best computer manufacturing company. Dell is having poor customer support or you cannot get any service at Dell. HP provides really great machines all the times.

I have used number of Dell as well as HP machines and I have figured out that HP machines are really great to use. You can use it for several machines. But they are engineered poorly from inside. However if you wanted to add another memory than you should have to dissemble almost half f the computer. As parts like memory are placed behinds of other parts.
    They are having less support over the web where as Dell having everything to resolve on their website. They are not selling individually parts rather you have to purchase as they are serving. Though HP pc are great to run but if its gets breakdown then you have to pay at least 3 to 4 times to service your system as compare tp other computer brands available in the market. But more or less I am satisfied with HP and I would like to purchase HP system in future as well.