Thread: How to erase full hard drive.

How to erase full hard drive.

I am suffering from virus problem. Every time my engineer comes and reinstalls the windows and after that also I don’t know from where the virus comes in my PC. I think that the virus is in the other files of my computer. My engineer told me to delete all the data and my friend also told me to do the same. I want to erase my whole data in the PC. Is there any software or tool by which I can erase the data. How can I erase data?

Re: How to erase full hard drive.

Hey there, if you want to delete the data of your hard drive then I suggest you to use the DBAN software. DBAN is the software which formats all the data from the hard drive instantly. It is a boot disk that erases your data safely. It will automatically erase the full contents of any hard drive it will detect, it is the best tool to erase the data completely. It is good software for giving the computer a new and a clean hard drive. DBAN doesn’t leave any data for recovery. Using this software is a unique experience and I suggest you to take back up of your important data before using this software. This software doesn’t allow recovering any data once erased.

I suggest you to use HDD low level format tool. I used this tool to format my hard drive. I also suggest you to take help of any expert or experienced person before using this tool. This tool is for the formatting the hard drive at low level. This tool doesn’t really format the data by tracing their location. It actually zero fills the entry. It re-initializes the hard drive by writing zero byte at each and every place on the disk. It erases all data from the disk. Low level formatting restores your infected or corrupted hard drive. It also hides the bad sectors to have a clean and free surface for the data. It supports most of the hard drive which are available in the market. It supports all type of hardware specifications such as sata, IDE, USB and so on. The software also supports low-level formatting of flash cards using a card-reader. It can also bring up your malfunctioning drive up and it will work as long as the problems have nothing to do with its mechanical parts.

I suggest you to use Active @ kill disk tool for erasing your data completely. I also suggest you to take help of any expert or experienced person before using this tool. This software allows you to erase the data easily from the hard drive, flash disk, and flash card and so on. This software provides guarantee that once data erased can’t be retrieved back. As there is no option for recovery in this software. This tool confirms whether you want to delete the hard drive or not, this feature helps you for saving your important data from deleting. It deletes partitions, logical drives and even unused disk space. File system is not necessary to know for this software and it deletes the physical drive. This software is very easy to operate and has intuitive console interface and command line mode for the advanced user. It also creates the erasing report which can be saved as a file. It uses data destruction method to delete the data completely from the hard drive and flash disk.

I think that you should use Wipe drive. I suggest you to take all the necessary back up of your hard drive. If the data are gone then they cannot be bought back so it is a good to take back up. Wipe drive is an approved disk sanitizing tool. You can wipe any type of hard drive, any size of hard drive. It has optional command line parameters doe other users. It also permanently wipe out operating systems, program files, and all file data. Erase all the data from the hard drive, partition tables and drive formats. You can verify that data has been properly wiped.

I think that to erase your data you should use Hard Drive Eraser. This application was built to erase the data permanently from the hard drives. You can’t destroy data permanently just by formatting hard drive. Only some small bits of information are removed but the information still resides on hard drive and it is very easy to recover those using data recovery applications. Many data recovery utilities are available, today it is easy for anybody to recover the data. This software uses secure erasing method, in this a series of random binary data is written on the hard drive. To make it impossible to recover the information which it contained. It overwrites data multiple times using one of the algorithms which assure erased data cannot be recovered. It works with all type of system file.