Thread: which is best computer configuration for Gamers?

which is best computer configuration for Gamers?

I have Lenovo note book with intel core i3 processor, Ati redeon Graphic card and 500 GB hard disk. I am gamer guy and always using my laptop for game only. My hdd is crashed 5th times in last 2 months and performance of my laptop is too worst. So, I want to buy a new desktop computer but I don’t have much knowledge of computer and about their configuration. So, any one help me which is the best configuration for me to play high end games. I don’t want to upgrade my system for 4-5 years and want to play all future games. So, As gamer which is best desktop configuration for high end gaming experience.

Re: which is best computer configuration for Gamers?

Gaming computer is totally depends on Processor, sufficient RAM, , Power Supply and high end Graphic card that all component which improve your gaming experience. I explain you all the component step by step and give you the best configuration :
    Graphic card :
    The most highly important component when considering a gaming pc is Graphic Card. you can use best graphic card to achieve a best performance.High end games and HD games that require a powerful video card. ATI and NVIDIA graphics cards are the most common amongst gamers, and 2GB of proprietary video RAM will get the job done for most high-end games.

Processor:
    The second important component of any gaming pc is the processor. the best processor ensuring that your system is able to perform at optimal efficiency and keep up with future demanding games. I think you go with a processor that has Multi core technology. Intel’s core i series processors generate a lot less heat , perform quicker and provide energy savings.

Memory:
    RAM and Hard disk is another aspect that warrants a high amount of consideration when building the best gaming pc. Large amounts of RAM allow the computer to quickly access frequently used information or programs There are several factor you'll want to consider when deciding what brand but This is an area where brand reputation matters because lesser quality RAM units can break your gaming experience. A gaming computer should have at least 8GB of RAM and 2TB of hard drive is sufficient space for multiple games to be installed on the system. Some games can occupy over 25GB of hard drive space so size of hard drive is also need higher.

Power supply:
    you'll be using high end video cards, multi core CPU for your gaming pc is going to require a lot of power. A 600 watt computer power supply system with certified brand is preferred when this type of set up is used.
    Configuration For Gaming PC:
    Intel Core i7
    Intel desktop Board DX58S0
    Transcends 8GB DDR3 RAM
    AMD Redeon HD 7970
    Cooler master GX 750W PSU
    Zalman’s water Cooling system
    2 TB HDD Of Seagate
    If you are buying a above configuration then assembled from local computer vendor which is better deal for you instead buying branded machine.

Re: which is best computer configuration for Gamers?

All the high end gaming system is mostly based on Graphic card, processor and RAM.I am also a gamer guy and loving games too much. I have Toshiba’s Qosmio X500 laptop. All HD games are supported and get best graphics performance in this system. If you are going for Gaming system then concentrate on three thing which is Best Graphic card with at least 2GB of VRAM, latest Multi core processor from Intel and minimum Of 12GB of RAM. i have observed that once you buy Good graphic card with 2GB VRAM then generally no need to upgrade the system for 3-4 years. If you want to run your system more than 5 years then buy a quality component which increase the performance also.

Configuration for High end Gaming Machine :
    CPU - Either an i7 or a high end i5. A top end AMD quad core might be fine, but my personal recommendation is for an Intel.
    RAM - DDR3 is the fastest RAM currently available. I'd go for 12GB for future-proofing.
    GPU - You'll need DX11 for games in the next few years, so your current choice is only ATI. Go for 5870 if your screen is under 1920x1200, 5970 if it's bigger.
    HDD - Get a 160GB SSD for your C drive and get a 2TB HDD for your D drive to hold all your files. videos, etc.
    PSU - Go for a quality brand of at least 850W. That should keep you running sweet for years. Make sure it's a quality brand.