Thread: Logitech squeezebox touch does not automatically reconnect Wi-Fi after power outage

Logitech squeezebox touch does not automatically reconnect Wi-Fi after power outage

Hello friends, I have heard there are been problem with SqueezeBox Touch, such that it is not able to reconnect automatically to Wi-Fi network after a power outage. When you will be trying it then it holds on to the network information but you have to do reconnection automatically. So what I have heard is actually correct? If it is not then is there any configuration to set it automatically that it will reconnect to Wi-Fi networks? Not knowing much about it, but will be better if you people can tell me. Thank you.

Re: Logitech squeezebox touch does not automatically reconnect Wi-Fi after power outage

What you have heard is not at correct; I would like to tell that squeezebox players are able to re-connect to what so ever Wi-Fi it was been connected that due to losing power. I am also using one of them and done reboot of router and do it every month, do it with removing power and I am gone through with various power outages from past many years with squeezebox players that also having Touch. I have not gone through setup of it again of Wi-Fi networking settings whenever I have gone pass through such problems.