Thread: Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710 drops connection randomly

Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710 drops connection randomly

hello friends i have purchased Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710 and i am experiencing problem with it. Whenever i use Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710 at that time it works fine for sometime and then it loses connection. this problem is irritating for me. in my computer i have windows 7 operating system. if anyone have solution for this then let me know.

Re: Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710 drops connection randomly

there are few things you will need to check. First you should disconnect Nano-receiver from the USB port and then you have to connect it with different port and then you have to check whether wireless connection remains constant or not? i am telling you this because many times by connecting device with different USB port can solve this type of problem. if you face same problem after connecting Nano-receiver with different USB ports also then you should connect the Range-extending receiver cable with your computer and then connect Nano- Receiver with it and after doin that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not?

As far as i know Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710 have battery saving mode. if you don't use Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710 for some time then it goes to saving mode. When you lose connection at that time you have to press A button and then you have to press Mode button. try this solution it might be helpful for you.

I am also using Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710 and it has suddenly started giving me issues. while playing game my gamepad loses the connection which is very frustrating. i have first tried to solve this problem by disconnecting the receiver from USB port and then connecting again with another USB port, but no matter which USB port i use it always gives me same problem. if i connect receiver with the help of Range-extending receiver cable at that time also same problem occurs. I have also tried fresh batteries but that does not make any difference. if anyone have fixed this issue then let me know solution. Any help will be appropriated.

You should try connect utility and then see whether it makes any difference or not? you have to first download connect utility. you can download connect utility by going to official page of Logitech and then you have to select Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710 model and then click on download button. After that you have to select operating system which you are using and then select Wireless Gamepad F710 Connect Utility. After downloading Wireless Gamepad F710 Connect Utility in your computer you have to run it and then first you have to press continue button. After doing that you have to disconnect Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710 receiver from USB port and then remove battery from it. After removing the battery you have to connect Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710 receiver in USB port again and you have to insert battery withing 30 seconds after connecting receiver. Now connect utility will show status as connected. After doing that you have to check whether your problem get solved or not? Similar issue occurred with me also and then i have first tried all possible solutions to fix this problem without any success. Now after that i have tried to connect utility and then my problem get solved. you should try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

With many wireless devices this type of problem occurs due to power saving options and that is why i will suggest you first check whether power saving option for the device is disabled or not? if it is enabled and then you should disable it and then you will not face wireless connection issue in your system. if you don't know about How to disable power saving option for the device then you have to first right click on my computer and then select properties. After doing that you have to click on device manager. if you are using windows XP then you have to right click on my computer and then you have to select properties and then select Hardware tab and then open device manager. Now after doing this you have to look for your device with which you are experiencing problem and then you have to right click on it and then open properties. After opening properties you have to select power management tab and then you have to uncheck "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" and then click on OK. After clicking on OK button you have to see whether your Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710 disconnects randomly or not?

Have you tried your Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710 with any other computer? if you have not checked then connect with different computer and then see whether same problem occurs or not? if you don't get same problem then there might be some thinng wrong with your computer and if same problem occurs after connecting Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710 with different PC also then your gamepad is faulty.

I have downloaded Connect utility from Logitech site and then i have reconnected my Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710 but that does not make any difference. now after that i have also tried to solve this problem by disabling power saving option from device manager but that does not make any difference. I have connected my Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710 with different computer and used it for some time and faced same issue. now please tell what should i do?

After connecting Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710 with other computer also same problem is occurring which means problem is with your gamepad only. i will suggest you to contact Logitech support and then you have to discuss bout wireless dropping issue. now that they will help you with this. You may also need to replace your Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710. if you need any more information then let me know.