Thread: System with Agility 3 freezes continuously

System with Agility 3 freezes continuously

I had two system in my office. One runs on regular hard drive and the other on OCZ Agility 3 hard drive. Both system have Windows XP. The system freezes a lot than comparison to the other one. I had updated the firmware also but still the same issue. Does the ssd drive is not fine. Should I replace that.

re: System with Agility 3 freezes continuously

What is the actual issue you are facing. I can just assume that your system freezes on Windows boot screen. Or it freezes while working. There are two things you can try. First re-install the operating system. Why I am asking to re-install because it can wipe all the application and will boost system performance. SSD are known for their speed and performance and I think there shouldn't be issue of freezing on the same. Check that everything is connected properly. Because of loose connection also many stuff appears. There is tool called HDD Diagnostic utility. This utility can guide you to find errors in your drive. SSD's are made of flash chips and there are possibility that due to corrupt hardware you are facing the lag issue. Firmware update also does a lot more changes in boosting the system performance.

re: System with Agility 3 freezes continuously

Re-try a firmware update. Disconnect the drive and reconnect it on another port. Change the cable and then check back again. You must ensure that all is fitted properly. If still the issue arise you will need to show the same to service center for replacement.