Thread: Where to find a suitable Transonic UHF Decoder

Where to find a suitable Transonic UHF Decoder

I am looking for a suitable Transonic UHF Decoder. I tried to find the same on web but there are not resoable product available. I need a proper decoder that help me to work at my warehouse. One of my friend recommend me to find the rates of Transonic UHF Decoder. There are various brand on web but not able to understand which is better among them. I cannot spend a much on it. I need a very reasoable product for my office premises. Thanks in advance for any suggestion on the same.

Re: Where to find a suitable Transonic UHF Decoder

See there are products but this is a bit kid of low config or limitation of the decoders which cannot give you large size output. I had seen some of them coming below $80. But you can only use them to hook up small monitor on the same. You can use them to keep on eye on the premisses on small screen only. I think there should be a kind of hdmi support or some better hardware that can help you to have a view of a much larger part of the screen. For sure if you are going for that you cannot use a widescreen monitor.

Re: Where to find a suitable Transonic UHF Decoder

The actual price is $ 99.99. There are certain sites on web which are selling it. It offer you A EPG guide which can help you to find what are the upgoing channels. Other than this they offer you 1080p Full High Definition Output. Lukily Transonic UHF Freeview Set Top Box TC2884STB has a hdmi output. Along with that there is a AV output also on it. It supports digital led display. So I do not find a reason here why this will not support a really widescreen monitor. It is recommended that you must go through specs first and remember a much better configuration on the same will cost you more. It is FreeView approved decoder.