Thread: Is there any special discount coming on TiVo

Is there any special discount coming on TiVo

I had found that there is a steep price fall on TiVo. I found it was out for sale for $200. That is really awesome. I had not found the same on any other site. Is there is special discount or scheme out in the market which I do not know. I need information the same please. It can save a big amount rightnow while going for a new dvr. TiVo is a good DVR option that you can go for. But if this is really cheap I am surely going for a group purchase. I think $200 is quiet a good deal for the same. Rightnow I am not aware about the total cost which I have to pay after purchase. I had seen there are hidden cost behind such lucrative offers. What you think about the same. Thanks.

Re: Is there any special discount coming on TiVo

I do not know from where you find that price. But it is not true. You will be happy to find that it is much more cheaper. There are two editions in this. First TiVo Premier New which comes for $149.99 and second one Premier Elite which comes for $399.99. The actual price of Elite version for $499.99. They are really offers a nice deal on the DVRs. I can provide some highlight on the Premier version. You can have upto 75 hours of continuous recording on the same. The same offer you the largest VOD store. It is possible to schedule the recording via mobile or online mode. There are not shipping charges on the same. So that only makes you to pay $149.99 for the entire box. I will recommend you to have a look on the official site for better detail.

That is really a nice price. But you are right that there are hidden cost behind such offer. Anyhow there is market for doing business. When you order this you will need to subscribe TiVo services also. For subscribing the same you will have to play $14.99 for the first year. This service will give you access to the online content of TiVio. Here you can enjoy content from Netflix and Pandora. The web scheduling option for recording comes under this service. There is a possibility to get some discount by exchanging your cable box with the cable of cable card service. This might save some of your monthly bill.

Whenever you are planing to go for such service you must be alert. I had seen a the actual price which of TiVo Premiere box with lifetime service activation is for $499.99. So under that it is not cheap. Those services are must to buy or else you cannot purchase the dvr. That is a bit negative point. If you are going to buy the same I will recommend you to go for Product Lifetime service which will cost you $149.99 + $499.99 = $649.98 + tax. The same is applicable for the another variant which is $249.99 + $499.99 = 749.98 + tax. So in this way you can go for a purchase.