Thread: SSD's takes more boot time after installing recon3d sound card drivers

SSD's takes more boot time after installing recon3d sound card drivers

As I was interested in creative sound and equipments with creative as I have tested with some of friends and it is the lone option I think so which will be great in case of good and energetic sound. So I made an installation of my recon3d sound card these days along with made an installation of the drivers from the CD. My SSD's boot time was significantly longer after making an install of these drivers. But once I made an uninstallation of these drivers, my SSD was back to its common boot time. I doubt that there is something wrong which is causing this issue . so are you guys having same issue regarding this case and you will solve my problem. Hope you reply for the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: SSD's takes more boot time after installing recon3d sound card drivers

I am also having similar issues but they are not yet solved up till now. Got the recon3d fatal1ty professional as well as i have the similar problems. i made some attempts to switch the pcie slot, and then had some deactivation of some functions of the card, and hence forth but it was not solved yet. I think both of us are running with some drivers issues and I would just predict that the asus drivers are the worst one I have ever seen. So hope some more guys post something which will surely help us in our case.

So I have some solutions which will help you but you need to mention the approximate time does it requires for the boot time after making an install of the Recon3D drivers? You will also require to post up your system specs for reference and get some further help in your case.

Thanks for the reply as I hope you will solve my issue and as you told , I need to say that in my case , it came into my view that after installing the drivers, the boot time increased from 30 secs to couple of minutes. I previously had the x-fi extreme gamer, and there were no issues and it was really working fine. as well did a appropriate driver clean previous to installation of the new drivers. I am specifyting my system specs : Intel I7 2700K with 4,7Ghz and Asrock Z68 Extreme4 Gen3 along with the Seasonic M12D 850W MODU PSU | SB Recon3D Fatal1ty Pro as well as the Samsung 830 SSD 256Gb SATA 6Gb/s . So can you specify some answers which will definitely help in our case.

I have some definite solutions which will help in your case and you need to follow these steps.
    1)you need to launch Registry Editor ("regedit" by making use of "win"+"r")
    2)you need to Go to File, and then choose Export as well as export the whole system registry to a safe location for backup
    3) along with this , you will also require to Navigate to this location
    Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlS et\Control\CtHda\CodecConfig
    4)then you will require to right click on CodecRecover_MaxRetryCount, choose Modify
    5) Under the Value data field, you will require to modify the current value to 0 (numeric zero). And also make anote od one thing that you keep the Base format as Hexadecimal
    6) Click Ok
    7) you need to repeat Steps 5 and 6 for CodecRecover_SuccessfulRecoveryCount
    8) and then reboot the system
    9) after the entire process of rebooting, you need to navigate to back this location
    Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlS et\Control\CtHda\
    10) and then right click on CtHda and choose Export and give it a name (E.g. CtHda.reg)

As this case was previously concerned to me, I have to say you all guys as for those that have some issues concerning driver issues with the Recon, have you made some attempts for installing the drivers onto a mechanical HDD, and not on a SSD? And it has came into view that if you made an installation of the drivers on a mechanical HDD, you will still experience lagging boot times. So you need to just make a point of this thing and as I was also having similar issues , I made a suitable change and everything is fine in my case.

I have found some more solution which helped me a lot. As I have found that there are latest drivers along with software for all Recond3d soundcards. Here are some details which I found .

Creative Sound Blaster Recon3D PCIe Series Software Update Web Release for Windows 7 Version 01.02.1022
    Filesize : 132.52 MB Download
    Release date : 7 Feb 12
    File Name : SBRP_CD_LD_1_00_14.exe
    and this download will contains the software update for the Sound Blaster