Thread: Performance of SanDisk MicroSDHC Mobile Ultra 16GB (red / gray)

Performance of SanDisk MicroSDHC Mobile Ultra 16GB (red / gray)

I am thinking to get the MicroSDHC Mobile Ultra 16GB but have no earlier experience with the SanDisk. So can somebody over here post that how the performance of this. I found that they have made red / gray versions of it. Can somebody post with some information regarding this. Thank you so much in advance for replying to this.

Re: Performance of SanDisk MicroSDHC Mobile Ultra 16GB (red / gray)

I am having good experience with the SanDisk MicroSDHC Mobile Ultra card. SanDisk puts the SanDisk Mobile Ultra memory cards which offer data transfer rates at very elevated speed. Enthusiasts might mobile and enjoy a inclusive high performance solution to better manage their many songs, videos, photos and games between the card and their computer. You will get faster access as compared to the other brands card available.

I have the 16 GB memory card SanDisc with the USB adapter for a year and can only report positive things about them. When you see the memory card into the thick plastic packaging, it almost disappears, because it measures only 11 × 15 × 0.7 mm, and weighs 0.4 grams. This is also included USB adapter that is not much bigger. This is having the Dimensions 31 x 15 x 7 mm and weighs 3 gram.

This is having very small size and because of that one could easily keep this anywhere if you are using more than one card. Other than this, it is having an added value when you push the SDHC in the included USB adapter and used as a removable disk. When it once pushed into the adapter, it's locked and cannot fall out. If in future you require that back, then you can simply pullout that with your fingernail. The adapter can be recognized by both Windows and Linux immediately as a removable disk.

It comes with the warranty but I don’t think that you will get a chance to use that. I am saying this because they are having a tough and stable product and they also want to avoid the claims for warranty.

It is also reads the data with good speed. The specification of my MicroSDHC indicated with "C4", which means a write speed of 4MB / s, but it is actually higher. I have the tested once at the time, both the read and the write speed well above the specified values. The reading speed was just under 20 MB / s and the write speed was about 10 MB / s Thus can be even larger copy files quickly and reliably.

I really never think for the brand when it comes to memory cards. I get the one which costs me less. I think that they all are same but the bigger brand costs you the most. They all give you the same warranty and if you have warranty then there is no need to worry about that.

It is not just the memory card on which the speed depends. It also depends on the device on which you are using the cards. Like I have used the same memory card on my Nokia phone and also with one chine mobile. I found that the speed differs a lot. In china (i dont even remember the name of the phone) it was crawling and with the nokia E5, the same card working the best. So in short, I want to say that the phone is also equally important to gain the speed with the card.