Thread: E-MU 1616M PCI not working with Windows 7 x64

E-MU 1616M PCI not working with Windows 7 x64

Right now I am having E-MU 1616M PCI. The computer of mine is powered by Windows 7 x64. When I am trying to record vinly records in PatchMix is selecting 96K (tab) Turntable Recording. The OS is saying that sound card not having support for 96.0 kHz. I could not get the root cause of the problem in this particular problem.

Re: E-MU 1616M PCI not working with Windows 7 x64

The most excited feature of Windows 7 and Windows Vista is having capability to set the sample rate on your operating system. you can have access to the same at the control panel.

Here you have to click on Properties and go for Advanced and you will see a drop down menu which will allow you to set the sample rate of the audio.

Also see that you have removed the Exclusive mode before you try to test the situation.

If you turning off the operating system sound system can cause comprise with the quality of the audio scheme. It can interrupt with bit-transparency and also create clipping. You have to perform below mentioned steps.

• Go for Sound from the Control Panel and look for Sound Scheme and select No sound.
    • Check and confirm that sample rate in PATCHMIX should be same as that of the in control panel. You can do the same by looking at the lower side of PATCHMIX in SYNC box. Also SR box will give you an idea about the current sample rate. You will also require to change load the new template by simply pressing the new session button..

Hey thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours. I have used the steps which you have mentioned over here but it did not worked for me at all. Let me know if you are having any other way to resolve the matter will be appreciated.

I think the issue is associated with the drivers itself. So I recommend that you should get the latest version of the drivers and install it on your system. after installing the drivers you should restart your computer.

If any of the above mentioned does not seems to work for you than you should contact the technical support team to get the further assistance on this particular situation.