Thread: I reinstalled my USB receiver for speed-link by mistake

I reinstalled my USB receiver for speed-link by mistake

I reinstalled my USB receiver for speed-link by mistake and now my gamepad dont work. I was installing motionjoy drivers and it instal on my usb reciver so now when i plug in the reciever it instal motionjoy drivers to my computer. how can I rapair it ??

Re: I reinstalled my USB receiver for speed-link by mistake

Simply uninstall all the drivers that you have wrongly installed and then try to install the recommended working drivers that are working with the gamepad. You can alternately download and install Revo Uninstaller which will delete all the corrupt install of the drivers in your computer. Hope that helps you out.

I tried Revo Uninstaller but the driver isn't the issue. Its my USB Receiver, it suppose to install the gamepad drivers or something like that when I plug it in but now he install the motion joy drivers and didn't receive my gamepad information. Should I reclaim it or there is a way how i can reboot the USB receiver??
    Last edited by Maqbool; 28-03-2012 at 06:59 PM. Reason: External URLs not allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by kelthuzad View Post
    I tried Revo Uninstaller but the driver isn't the issue. Its my USB Receiver, it suppose to install the gamepad drivers or something like that when I plug it in but now he install the motion joy drivers and didn't receive my gamepad information. Should I reclaim it or there is a way how i can reboot the USB receiver??
    What is the make or model of the gamepad that you have? Didnt it come with a cd/dvd that has the required software/driver for same to be installed on the pc? Unplug the USB receiver and uninstall both the SPEEDLINK driver and the Windows standard driver (HID gamepad driver). Once you’ve done that, restart your computer and install the latest driver from the SPEEDLINK website making sure you select the correct driver version for your gamepad model.