Thread: Bizarre P8P67 Deluxe hard disk is causing the system into infinite reboot

Bizarre P8P67 Deluxe hard disk is causing the system into infinite reboot

I have recently bought Bizarre P8P67 Deluxe hard disk and have fitted the same in my system which is having Asus motherboard and the problem that I am facing is that it is causing the system into infinite reboot, I don’t know why it is not even entering BIOS, I mean the Marvel controller BIOS is poping up but then the system restarts after reaching the BIOS screen, I have checked it out and it is working fine on other computer without any such issues, seems like there is some kind of incompatibility issue fir it with the Asus motherboard but then I am not that sure about the same, is there anyone who can help me out here??

Re: Bizarre P8P67 Deluxe hard disk is causing the system into infinite reboot

Before I suggest you something I just wanted to know that have you tried out the below solution to see if it is making any difference or not:
    • Swapping controller boards
    • Trying all 8 SATA ports
    • Trying different power cables
    • Trying different SATA cords

If not then try out the same and then let me know what response you get for the same.

I think that I should have mentioned the workaround that I have tried out, anyways I have tried all the solutions that has been mentioned above, i have tried several power cables as well as SATA cords but then they are not really making any difference, is there anything else that I can try out now to solve this issue???? Any further help for the same will be highly appreciated.

I think I can help you out here, actually I was facing the same case before and had tried out all the solution that has been mentioned above, other than this I had also tried updating the bios to the latest version as well but then it was just not making difference and lastly I backed up all my data and cleaned the partition and all and after that it started booting up normally and then I just formatted the same , I don’t know what was the actual cause of the issue but the backing up and cleaning the partition had solved the issue, if you want then you can try out the same and see if it is helping you out as well or not.