Thread: epson stylus colour 880 stopped printing.

epson stylus colour 880 stopped printing.

I made an purchase of epson 880 printer as my friends recommended that it was the best printer in recent times. But I think they are all wrong after this issue. all the lights are on along with the paper and main light are flashing, the color and black ones are on everlastingly. I don’t have any issues such as paper jam and i just made an replacement of the black cartridge. The color cartridge is latest though was replaced previous to it stopped working. I m not sure if I have made use of it since i made some change of the color cartridge, but I don’t wish for to waste a full color cartridge. So can you suggest in my case as I am not able to get with it. Friends please help me in my case.

Re: epson stylus colour 880 stopped printing.

according to me, while reading from your query , I suppose that this might be a call for your waste ink pad to be serviced.each time your printer goes into a cleaning cycle ink is pulled through the head along with stored in this waste ink pad. There is a process for this but it is additionally involved than the average owner will wish for to get.A means to temporarily silence the flashing awaiting the printer can be serviced might be :you need to turn the printer on while holding down together the ink as well as paper buttons. When the paper light flashes release both buttons, followed by pressing and holding down the ink button for some couple of seconds. This supposedly will tend to have an reset of the printer to "new" condition."

It may ban a Carriage error as the print head tends to be obstructed by jammed paper or else additional foreign material along with it will not return to the home position.So I need to tell you that turning off the printer and then opening the printer cover and removing any paper from the paper path yourself will solve your issue. you need to turn the printer back on.

I need to ask you whether the printhead carriage in the "Park" location, which is more often than not to the far right. The carriage must park on the right side. When you tend to open the cover while powered, the carriage will tend to make several motions and subsequently park where the ink tanks are easy to get to. With the printer powered in addition to quiet, you need to power down the printer as well as you should need to discover the carriage parked to the right.

I should say that you need to make some attempts for un-plugging the printer by making use of the panel switch for some couple of minutes or so and then repowering. In addition to this , you might additionally do the USB cable while you're at it. If you are concerned with some service utility , the SSC Service Utility is the best one and a must-have free utility for Epson Stylus printer users. D/L it along with attempt the SSC reset feature .

As said by you , I made some attempts for unplugging the printer. After opening it up I gave the printer heads a tad of a clean. The thing with the program is that it is not able to locate the printer. And this occurs to be a common error, even if i attempt to print somewhat, it will tend to denote there is a 'general error' as well as to make sure the printers connected and there’s no paper jam or else something.

I have found some common solution which will be applied here. When the paper light flashes you need to release together both the buttons, followed by pressing as well as hold down the paper feed button for some couple of seconds.

It will tend to work fine so that you are able to clear the INK PAD FULL lockup as well as clear ink low lights. It is particularly useful for some users where the Epson SSC utility is not obtainable for this exacting Epson printer or else Macintoshes in general. in addition, the program denotes my ink levels are at the older level, I. e previous to i make some changes to the cartridges. So i consider that the computer will not tend to be able to talk to the printer any longer.

I have made attempts for reinstalling it. The computer found the printer, and had an installation of the software. as a result the computer does appear to be able to find the printer. as well, i disconnected the usb cable from the printer along with the printer still was not able to startup correctly.though previous i said that it would come up with a general error message when i attempt to print somewhat, or do a nozzle check or else an head clean. at present it will tend to send the task to the printer as well as is listed as 'Printing'. as a result the computer appears to be sending the messages to the printer, and to say regarding it its presently the printer which is doing them.

i made a attempt with all the different ports. In addition, i also phoned epson up and they were not able to help, I have bought a latest printer, copier as well as scanner combo at the moment.

thanks as it was solved while holding down together the ink as well as paper buttons , it was able to resolve and all is working correctly. and it was well working after INK PAD FULL lockup was able to clear.