Thread: PC unable to boot from my first harddisk

PC unable to boot from my first harddisk

I am currently using the bios version 1.18 everything seems to be fine except the only thing that the my system has an problem while finding the c drive as I have set is as the first boot drive in my bios. It happens with hdd and the ssd and rectifies in the next boot. It is really annoying me, please help?

Re: PC unable to boot from my first harddisk

I have contacted to the MSI technician they have replied that the rebooting is ok. They told me to turn on the Pc after rebooting to check if it is available. They told me to clear the cmos and change the battery of the mother board.

I don’t think these is the issue of the battery as I bought these motherboard recently so why I should have the problem with the battery. While regarding the cmos I have cleared the full cmos. One of my friend told me that it was the problem with the usb ports at the time of the bootup. Then I have removed all my usb plugs except the mouse and the keyboard but the result was the same. At first the problem was cured but the problem seems to occurring again.

I would suggest you it may be the problem with your bios there is no problem with your hdd ort the ssd. I can easily boot through bios 1.C (1.12). I haven’t had any problem with these bios. You could try these bios for booting.