Thread: Angle snapping/mouse prediction from Logitech G400 mouse

Angle snapping/mouse prediction from Logitech G400 mouse

I think that it is only with this Logitech G400 mouse only. I don’t know whether these 2 features have been missing or removed or something else. I loved the angle snapping in mx518. But here I don’t have anything. I have also installed the newest gaming software out.

Re: Angle snapping/mouse prediction from Logitech G400 mouse

The Logitech G400 is equipped with eight buttons can be programmed separately and unfortunately not a scroll wheel that can be used horizontally. The previously mentioned 3600 DPI sensor moves faster (25g acceleration) than its predecessor, the Logitech MX518, but is certainly not the fastest sensor on the market today. With buttons at the scroll wheel, the sensitivity of the mouse can be set in five steps. Logitech also claims that the mouse feet up to 250 kilometers on, though we have not tested this for understandable reasons.

The acceleration of the Logitech G400 is indeed better than the MX518, but the G500 does it with 30g just slightly better. If you work with small movements (high sense) you must see the difference between these sensors do not notice, but if you have large movements (low sense) with the mouse moves over the desk, this is an important property of a mouse to watch to maintain.

You love the MX518 and it will not be disappointed. Logitech G400 is exactly the same but with a precision and increased speed. The new coating is nice and smooth; it has the advantage of not sticking to dirty and less unlike the old coat "gloss" of the MX518. For those who hesitate, it's just that I would recommend LA mice, rapid, precise, intuitive form, adjustable DPI on the fly, strength and lightness. In short, if you want a no frills mouse, with a sleek look that is all about quality and performance, go for it, especially at this price, you will not regret it!