Thread: DPI settings and Button mapping won't work for Logitech G700 mouse

DPI settings and Button mapping won't work for Logitech G700 mouse

I have got a latest Logitech G700 Wireless Gaming Mouse and along with I have also installed the Setpoint 6.20 software for Windows 7 64 Bit. This mouse is giving full of problem. The first issue is about the DPI. No matter how I set the dpi, I cannot notice any difference in the cursor speed. I tried several workarounds but nothing helped at all. The second problem is about the buttons. I have configured the G10 and G9 buttons to increase and decrease DPI, but they don't work. Other buttons acts strange even if I set them to do particular task.

Re: DPI settings and Button mapping won't work for Logitech G700 mouse

I have a G700 recently and I have a little problem. With the MX Revolution, I used to configure UberOptions all my buttons ... and it seems impossible for the G700. In short, now I cannot open a floating menu (with my programs / games shortcuts) with a button. I can no longer set of actions on the wheels of my mouse (PageUp / PageDown or Volume + / -). And even to open the browser via a button is a real.

I am also using the same mouse and I don’t have any problem with the DPI on the mouse but there is a problem with button mapping. It goes crazy when I use it in games for choose different things. No matter how I try to set the buttons, it won’t set at all. It seems like it only using the default settings for the game. I didn’t know about firmware upgrade for the mouse. But my friend told me that the mouse using default profiles previously saved for different games. It is still using the same. You have to disable it somehow in order to customize the settings.

The PPE will vary from mouse to mouse, and so far I have not seen any game that limits you to about (WR does not). Then the best thing would be that the settings you see, that proves that, if changes do not like it, until you find one that fits YOU! Why not be said that an approach that is fine by me must also be good for you.

It may very well be this G700 mouse is defective. I previously had a G500 and the G700 is as accurate IMO, whether with or without cable. If this is not the case would have been more, I would have immediately sent them back. BUT, at the beginning I felt it as a vague, almost spongy. The mouse-pointer responded sound delayed slightly, but still strong enough that you notice it. Then looked in the Logitech forum, whether the problem is known, or only with me. Conclusion, there is a known problem, for which there is but fortunately already an update. Unless you have not done a recent firmware played on the mouse, possibly this is your problem. Do it and it will resolve the problem to one hundred percent. I did the same and now I can adjust to what I want and the pointer feels choppy never.

You might have updated the Setpoint software but then you have to do it again for the mouse. I mean the update for the mouse, but you will need the G700 Select your own and come in range, where the DPI, speed, etc. can change the key assignment mouse. Go to Setpoint Option and choose the update for the mouse itself.

Test the power mode of "energy saving" to "Max Gaming" or to provide Sun If the problem with plugged cable and appearance it is a different problem because of the cord is used by Max Gaming profile.

Did you try the latest Logitech gaming software?