Thread: Plantronics Discovery 975 not working well with Samsung Galaxy S2

Plantronics Discovery 975 not working well with Samsung Galaxy S2

I have been using Samsung Galaxy S2 and I have recently bought Plantronics Discovery 975 and the problem that I am facing is when I am paring it up with the phone and when I receive a call then after 10 seconds the sound starts stuttering but then the people on the other hand are able to hear me well, just wanted to know if there is anyone who is facing the same issue??

Re: Plantronics Discovery 975 not working well with Samsung Galaxy S2

I have been using Samsung Galaxy S2 and I have recently bought Plantronics Discovery 975 and the problem that I am facing is when I am paring it up with the phone and when I receive a call then after 10 seconds the sound starts stuttering but then the people on the other hand are able to hear me well, just wanted to know if there is anyone who is facing the same issue??
    I have not faced the same issue but then If you want then you can try out deleting the headset pairing headset out of the phone and after that take out the battery and then wait for some time and then insert it again and then reboot the phone and then again pair up the headset and see if it is solving out the issue or not?? If you still have the same issue then you can try out testing it with some other phone and see if you are getting the same response or not.

I am having the same issue, I mean that this Plantronics Discovery 975 is just having bad sound quality I don’t know where this clipping sound comes from when I am talking on phone, I have tried pairing it up with some other phone as well but then I am getting the same response and it is just not helping. This seems to be just because of poor quality, I really did not expected this with Plantronics.

I am having a HTC Incredible S and I have been using Plantronics Discovery 975 from a month and I will like to add that in the starting week it was just working fine and the sound quality was clear as well but then after first week I had noticed that there was sluttering sound when the phone used to be just 2 feet far from it, when I am using the phone within 2 feet range then it is just working fine, I think that this issue is because of the range area. I don’t think that there is anything wrong with the phone but then it is with the D 975, anyways I just wanted to know if there is any firmware update for it??? Any help regarding this will be appreciated.

I am not very sure if you are having the same case or not but then I was having the same issue and it was that wifi was enable in my case but then after disabling the wifi everything was working fine, just check out the same and see if if you are having the same case or not. Best of luck.